SitCom: Heads Up with GaF - Series 1 Summary

GaF

I think I'm in need of some help with my Heads Up cash project. Heads Up though is so much more situational - an individual hand is more difficult to comment on/advise on than other formats. So this evening I have recorded 1 hour (no commentary) on a 25c/50c HU table - I made no efforts for table selection - I just sat down and waited to see who joined me. In the event I played 2 different opponents. So far as I recall, I've never played either, however I do have over 1000 hands data on both players - all the data I had/used was in the HUD and visible in the video. You have exactly the same information therefore as I did. So how am I going to do this exactly? I'm going to pause the video at key hands (which I'll call episodes), on my action, and invite feedback before we see what I did and the result. Each episode may include multiple decisions (each decision I will call a part) I will post a maximum of 1 episode (hand) per day and there will be a gap of at least an hour between each part. If you are going to post your views, please try and do so without reading others comments first and without watching any later parts to the episode first. I didn't play well and there are some things I was aware of that I was doing badly - so there should be plenty to discuss :ok If there are hands I skip over that you feel there are valid comments on, please make them (in the thread of the video in which you see them):ok Each part of each episode will be posted in its own thread, to try and keep the comments together. I will summarise the series here, so that it is easy to find them in the right order :ok Thanks for your help everyone :) Series 1 Episode 1 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Summary