Nothing to ? Freerolling

Burnley Joe

Re: Nothing to ? Freerolling No problems mate, When i`m playing bigger torneys or torneys that have a decent prize i seem to get bored too easy or distracted (tonight for example i wanted a tab, so donked my chips), since sunday i have been playing a mix and seem to be playing a lot better and making more profit from it. So now each night i need to find 2 or 3 games freerolls, that way i can play a decent torney as well as a freeroll, and it bides the time between the periods were you are getting jack, or when you are geting the hands and getting no action no matter what you try it was a friend that suggested this, so thought id give it a shot and this week it has really worked Not gonna take it too serious but every little helps You wonna see the meditation DVDs i watch as well To be honest in a torney after three hours i usually start counting empty cans or bottles of wine, but if this helps so be it

Re: Nothing to ? Freerolling I do similar on the cash tables if I'm distracted. I'll open up a 5c/10c or even a 1c/2c depending what site I'm on and play like a maniac. It seems to relieve the tension a bit an you focus more on the tables that matter. Just make sure you know what table you are on when you click the "All in" button!

Re: Nothing to ? Freerolling

Need some help to find decent freerolls as i could only find one
How much value are you looking for? The 2plus2 podcast freeroll is on Pokerstars tonight at 19:55 BST - think it gets about 1000 entries and is a $500 freeroll - so it's about 50c per player....

Re: Nothing to ? Freerolling I play freerolls while playing buy ins or cash and it does help me not to play so many hands. Cardoza every night have a $50 monthly league freeroll usually 200 in pays 30.Top 20 get points.There is a monthly prize for top 20.It is a rebuy but hardly anyone does.http://www.cardozagames.com/pages_monthly-freeroll-league_monthly-freeroll-league---freeroll---freeroll-league.php Also on Wednesday they have a $300 freeroll.Now this is password protected but everyone knows it.Easy money on here as they are such crap players. If I'm really bored and for fun I play the 10 cents free sit and go on Blue Square.1st 5c 2nd 3c 3rd 2c. Usually 3 get knocked out in first hand as they go all in.I play these while playing the other freerolls on there. After typing this I thought how bored I must be to actually play the above but the funny thing is I enjoy it.

Re: Nothing to ? Freerolling

Need some help to find decent freerolls as i could only find one
Don't forget the Mon/Tues United match day qualifiers which are free but with rebuys. I've won a token from there with no rebuy, and then you can get in the Sunday game for free (and you might even win it. :clap;))