** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

draws maybe

Guest jollywhaler

Guest jollywhaler

was going to post after 2 weeks but changed my mind just in case they came up.My system if its any good came up with these likely draws. blackburn blackpool brentford colchester huddersfield cambridge carlisle exeter stenhousemuir peterhead If i do them in trebles it will take 120 bets which is a lot of covering i am going to do them but has anyone got any other ways they can think of besides scrapping it :rollin

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: draws maybe Not what you want to hear but IMO you will simply be giving your bookmaker your money if you bet on draws unless you have a very sophisticated and accurate prediction model. Do you? Have you read the other threads on this forum, particularly that of Da Hannanah entitled "the OA draw challenge"? I think you will find it enlightening and it may just save you some money. Finally, do you take the odds into account when making your selections? I ask because you have not posted any odds with your selections.

Re: draws maybe Draws are like a can of worms, they can be selected to some degree and stuck on the hook but that is no guarantee of catching a draw. I do bet on draws with some success but be prepared for the times that no matter how juicy your worm is the draws just refuse to bite.It is a rollercoaster ride as others who back draws will probably agree.My best advice is to test your system live with very small stakes using singles only and if it is possible to backtest it do so before putting money on. For trebles from ten selections you will need 4 correct selections to break even, that won't happen very often , and 5 to make a profit.

Guest jollywhaler

draws maybe Thank you for your reply very much appreciated.Do i have a sophisticated and accurate system,compared to other systems i would say no.:( Have read da hannanah and found very enlightning. :) As regards the odds did not look at the odds till after working my figures out.Did not expect so many draws to show up,i have already done them so i will wait and see.My predictions are based on this years results home away draws etc etc.As every punter should know a single bet is the best bet maybe 1 a week anything over that eg. dbls trbs and upwards will always favour the bookmaker.We are all trying to perfect some kind of system that will produce a winning return week in week out that is why i have enjoyed reading all your ideas about how to go about this.I will probably fall flat on my face but i will have tried.If i did not post my selections and they came up and i informed you the next day i wonder what the reaction would be.Even if they came up now i am still wary about posting selections. not for myself but for other people.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: draws maybe Don't worry about posting your selections, if people want to back them or not that is up to them. Posting them after the event is a defiinite no-no. Good luck. Perhaps you will fail this time but you will not be ridiculed for that, we have all had failed systems, we just try again.