** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fontwell 4/10

Hi guys, i dont venture into this forum to often but tomorrow me the mrs & a few drinking buddies off to Fontwell races on a coach for a day out + the Saw Docters are playing at around 6pm so it should be a cracking day....all i need are some pointers for some winners ..if poss...thanks in advance

Re: Fontwell 4/10 17:10 - Corran Ard Corran Ard has some decent form when going over hurdles and I think he will improve alot this season, I followed him last season over hurdles where he ran well in better races. Stepping down in class today and also stepping up in trip. He will win a few races this season and today looks a great chance. Each-way bet. @ 6/1 Vc Bet (Each-Way)

Re: Fontwell 4/10 2.50 Fontwell - Leading Article E/W This one has ability, but not the best of attitudes. Has been running well lately though and today may finally end his losing run. All the latest efforts were off mark 91. Down 1 lb today and talanted claimer taking another 5, which makes him very low in the weights against some weak opponents. Down in class and trainer in good nick. I think this is the race to be won. Definitely the best horse in the race, but let's hope his attitude is ok. 7/1 Bet365, Paddy BOG

Re: Fontwell 4/10 3.25 Fontwell - Marsh Court E/W All bookies offer prices in the region of 20/1 and Sporting Bet give us 40/1, which has to be nibbled. This horse showed some decent ability in bumpers and also ran a 6th over hurdles. Had a break and should be fit after a runout on the flat. New yard can bring out something of him and a very interesting jockey booking with T.J. O'Brien on top. 40/1 Sporting Bet (I wish I wasn't limited there :cry)

Re: Fontwell 4/10

3.25 Fontwell - Marsh Court E/W All bookies offer prices in the region of 20/1 and Sporting Bet give us 40/1, which has to be nibbled. This horse showed some decent ability in bumpers and also ran a 6th over hurdles. Had a break and should be fit after a runout on the flat. New yard can bring out something of him and a very interesting jockey booking with T.J. O'Brien on top. 40/1 Sporting Bet (I wish I wasn't limited there :cry)
best of luck mileni:hope i have had a fiver each way at the 40's, a sporting price for sure

Re: Fontwell 4/10 2.15 The betting will revolve around the top 3 Morestead, Potemkin & Tayarat, I think Potemkin could have a good opportunity as long as Robert Thornton can settle the gelding maybe a 2 mile race could be more suitable in the future if he is not able to perform, Still cant be ignored. Tayarat looks one to oppose with regards to his jumping and doesnt look all tha straightfoward even though Evan Williams has been having a good string of winners of late but te gelding oyuld settle for minor placings again. Morestead has had 3 runs and placed twice on those outings but has had some inexperienced jockeys on board on his last 2 outings but now has AP McCoy on board and could steer him home, out of the others who are new to the game Appointment could be a option as Sheena West has a great record of sending out 3 year old from the flat reverting to the jumps (i.e Golan Way who won 3 on the trot) and could run a big race if the top 3 fail to impress. Advice Back Morestead & Potemkin Outsider who could run well Appointment.

Re: Fontwell 4/10 2.50 I will look for value here and Golly looks value trading around 14/1-16/1 has Noel Fehily on board and looks like he could quite easily place hasnt won for 4 years but has placed a few times and is nicely weighted, For Laura is another who has ran on G&D in a Class 3 race coming 5th and is now dropping by 2 classes and is 8lbs down in weight. I do like the look of Pebese too but im basically looking at value. Advice Back E/W For Laura & Golly Back to Win Pebese.

Re: Fontwell 4/10 3.25 Phoenix Des Mottes who is from a useful family and won last time out even though the rider lost his irons, and should be the one to beat, Postmaster could be close behind but i think the trip could be a bit much for him but still a danger, I cannot see any reason why Muraco cant run a big race and looks to want a further race to what he has been running over. Advice Back Phoenix Des Mottes & Postmaster One to watch and back E/W Muraco

Re: Fontwell 4/10 4.00 Another race which should revolve around the top two in the betting, Grasp whos form over G&D reads 12 and his 2nd was in a class 3 event and is now down to a nice mark for the father and son combo, Three lions is another who is dropping down the weights and could be a big danger on that evidence, Go Solo has been expensive to follow and i think he just needs a confident ride to bring a spark back into his runs. Advice Back Grasp & Three Lions Small E/W Go Solo

Re: Fontwell 4/10 4.35 Pan The Man has had some big weights to overcome in the past and has ran some big races even with that to overcome and could fill in the places with a big price, Storm Of applause shouldnt be ignored as he has done nothing wrong in his last 5 runs and has carried a lot of weight be for and has run decent races. Advice Back Storm Of Applause Back E/W Pan The Man

Re: Fontwell 4/10 5.10 Vintage Fabric holds a 50% win rae on 6 runs over G&D and has carried 10-10 and is now 1lbs down on those races so not without a chance, Just Beware who is carrying a low weight again after winning just under a month ago and could place quite easily Advice Back E/W Just Beware & Vintage Fabric

3.25 Fontwell - Marsh Court E/W All bookies offer prices in the region of 20/1 and Sporting Bet give us 40/1, which has to be nibbled. This horse showed some decent ability in bumpers and also ran a 6th over hurdles. Had a break and should be fit after a runout on the flat. New yard can bring out something of him and a very interesting jockey booking with T.J. O'Brien on top. 40/1 Sporting Bet (I wish I wasn't limited there :cry)
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow fookin amazing m8, i owe u a pint:beer:beer:beer get this on the banner paul ross.................

Re: Fontwell 4/10 mileni4uk :nana:nana:nana Just had a £10 double on your 2 selections :clap Thank you mate. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:cheers:cheers:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I'm off to get very, very drunk.

mileni4uk :nana:nana:nana Just had a £10 double on your 2 selections :clap Thank you mate. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:cheers:cheers:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I'm off to get very, very drunk.
:loon How much did you make? 2 grand?

There was a 10p rule 4 :lol So it came out as £1643.50 :cow:cow I am fooking shaking mate! Thank you so much - You are a god! If your in Liverpool ever amte - Just give me a shout, I owe you several beers! :beer:beer
Always wanted to watch a game at Anfield ;) Are you a red or blue? :)

There was a 10p rule 4 :lol So it came out as £1643.50 :cow:cow I am fooking shaking mate! Thank you so much - You are a god! If your in Liverpool ever amte - Just give me a shout, I owe you several beers! :beer:beer
nice one mate....i got £226.01p for a fiver eachway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get in there mileni...the king of national hunt

Re: Fontwell 4/10 Sainte Kadette in the 4.00 is the best of these and showed good runs on the Cheltenham racecourse. Was hampered, but had every chance in one of the festival races and I will forget the chasing efforts. Pipe is good here with 25% strike rate. Stick a tenner at 6/1. If back to form will destroy them. This is a class 5 claiming hurdle after all.

Sainte Kadette in the 4.00 is the best of these and showed good runs on the Cheltenham racecourse. Was hampered' date= but had every chance in one of the festival races and I will forget the chasing efforts. Pipe is good here with 25% strike rate. Stick a tenner at 6/1. If back to form will destroy them. This is a class 5 claiming hurdle after all.
im on....best of luck:hope

Re: Fontwell 4/10 I'm neither to be honest mate - I'm originally from Deepest darkest South Wales! :) - So its all about odd shape balls for me mate (Cardiff Blues RFC) But having said that work with an office full of reds! Oh and one blue (bitter blue as he's called by the reds!) Seriously though mate, if your ever in Liverpool and you need a bed for the night, just give me a shout. Cheers British

Sainte Kadette in the 4.00 is the best of these and showed good runs on the Cheltenham racecourse. Was hampered' date= but had every chance in one of the festival races and I will forget the chasing efforts. Pipe is good here with 25% strike rate. Stick a tenner at 6/1. If back to form will destroy them. This is a class 5 claiming hurdle after all.
rubbish m8! what kind of a tip was that?????? ;););););););););););););) :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol joking mate.....cheers for the other one though i'm off to the pub to watch the rugby now :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

17:10 - Corran Ard Corran Ard has some decent form when going over hurdles and I think he will improve alot this season, I followed him last season over hurdles where he ran well in better races. Stepping down in class today and also stepping up in trip. He will win a few races this season and today looks a great chance. Each-way bet. @ 6/1 Vc Bet (Each-Way)
Keep an eye on this one, It will be winning over a shorter trip.