Darts: World Grand Prix 2008

Re: Darts: World Grand Prix 2008 10pts Raymond van Barneveld v Phil Taylor - RVB +3.5 sets 5/6 personally i think taylor will win but it will be considerably closer than a lot think it will be, as long barney gets of to good start and hits majority of his starting doubles he should cover this bet been pretty good tournement for myself so i will leave this as my only bet for the night tournement score day 1 +8.33 day 2 -5.00 day 3 +5.40 day 4 +9.45 day 5 +15.80 day 6 no bet (alton towers for the day) day 7 ? total +33.95

Re: Darts: World Grand Prix 2008 -8.8 for the tournament coming into the final. Going for two tonight though. 10pts R.Barneveld vs P.Taylor - Over 8.5 sets 11/10 Skybet I really can't see there being a walkover tonight. Barney has a decent record against Taylor in the PDC away from the Premier League and he's playing ok this week. The worry would be that he's missed a few doubles through the week but even so he's done enough to suggest his throw isn't going to be easy pickings for Taylor like some of his other opponents have been. Taylor is playing really well but I think he has enough respect for Barney to be happy to win rather than be desperate to do him 6-0 or anything like that. Barney's playing well enough to protect his throw and he's unlikely to have huge amounts of joy on Taylor's throw. 6-3 either way gives us a winner so I'll take the overs here. 10pts R.Barneveld vs P.Taylor - Over 14.5 180's 5/6 Blue Square Both these chaps are pretty good when it comes to hitting 180's and the quality of their previous matches suggests that we'll get 15 180's tonight. I think we'll get 10 or 11 sets in this match which will give us ample time to get a few 180's even in the format which offers less 180 opportunities. Unlike in the past, Taylor isn't switching too much and he seems hell bent on this 9 darter which could create 180's for us. Barney has scored pretty heavily on the whole this week and I think we'll get 15 180's tonight at least so it's overs for me here too.

Re: Darts: World Grand Prix 2008 Bit annoying. Thought the overs for sets was in when Barney made it 2-2 and then he missed 2 for double 8 to go 5-3. 180's came in easily enough to restrict the loss to -1.7 for the day so -10.5 for the tournament overall which isn't great but after that 1st night I'll take it. Good to see Barney back in form though which should make for a great Grand Slam and World Championships :nana.

Re: Darts: World Grand Prix 2008 tournement score day 1 +8.33 day 2 -5.00 day 3 +5.40 day 4 +9.45 day 5 +15.80 day 6 no bet (alton towers for the day) day 7 -10 total +23.95 nice tidy sum, as kev said barney had chances for pair our bets. he take on of those darts im looking at being around +42 but it wasnt to be hope you all had go succesful tournements and most of all enjoyed the darts see you soon

Re: Darts: World Grand Prix 2008 Cheers people for the heads-up on the King bet,he was utter poo against Barney but the bet had really been landed by then:ok I've been having major problems with me computer so ain't been able to bet or post,not sure yet if it's still right:( Though well done to all who made a profit overall or on the day:ok