Denmark, weekend, 4-6th of october.

Saturday 4 October 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AaB v Horsens (16:00BST) 1.784.005.25100.23 % Details »
Hide « AaB v Horsens
Sunday 5 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Esbjerg v AGF (13:00BST) 2.323.503.50100.25 % Details »
Hide « Esbjerg v AGF
SønderjyskE v Randers (15:00BST) 4.003.602.10100.40 % Details »
Hide « SønderjyskE v Randers
FCM v FCN (15:05BST) 1.604.006.25103.50 % Details »
Hide « FCM v FCN
OB v Brøndby (16:30BST) 2.203.503.60101.80 % Details »
Hide « OB v Brøndby
Monday 6 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Vejle v FCK (18:00BST) 5.754.001.66102.39 % Details »
1st Division: Matches
Saturday 4 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Thisted FC v FC Amager (12:30BST) 1.993.703.60105.06 % Details »
Hide « Thisted FC v FC Amager
Sunday 5 October 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Skive IK v Lolland-Falster Alliancen (12:00BST) 1.903.804.00103.70 % Details »
Hide « Skive IK v Lolland-Falster Alliancen
Akademisk Boldklub v FC Roskilde (14:00BST) 1.445.008.00101.73 % Details »
Hide « Akademisk Boldklub v FC Roskilde
BK Frem v Silkeborg IF (14:00BST) 6.004.401.6699.39 % Details »
Hide « BK Frem v Silkeborg IF
Herfølge BK v FC Fredericia (14:00BST) 1.904.004.00102.38 % Details »
Hide « Herfølge BK v FC Fredericia
Lyngby Boldklub 1921 v Kolding FC (14:00BST) 1.614.205.15105.13 % Details »
Hide « Lyngby Boldklub 1921 v Kolding FC
Næstved BK v Køge BK (14:00BST) 1.206.5014.00105.86 % Details »
Hide « Næstved BK v Køge BK
Viborg FF v Hvidovre IF (14:00BST) 1.404.859.50102.57 % Details »

Re: Denmark, weekend, 4-6th of october.

I have FC Copenhagen as winners today against Vejle. Its Top against buttom. So I am playing the 2 (FC Copenhagen) :)
any information for the match ?Cause i see you are from Copenhagen :) pls give us more informations :)

Re: Denmark, weekend, 4-6th of october. Vejle - Fc København The danish league is not my better league to make a punt on, but I do see some value in the overs today. The coach Ove Pedersen stated to the press that they will be offensive today versus a defensively weakened team in Fck, which misses Antonsson and Würtz. The visitors have on the other hand a very tough offensive part. With Cesar Santin and Ailton Almeida up front they are capable of getting at least two goals against A Vejle team that has struggled of late. H2H also talks about a many-goal game, even if the last season showed an abnormal result (0-0). Before that one the seven before ended with over 2.5 goals. A small one, see value in it... Over 2.5, 1.98 @sbobet 2/10

Vejle - Fc København The danish league is not my better league to make a punt on, but I do see some value in the overs today. The coach Ove Pedersen stated to the press that they will be offensive today versus a defensively weakened team in Fck, which misses Antonsson and Würtz. The visitors have on the other hand a very tough offensive part. With Cesar Santin and Ailton Almeida up front they are capable of getting at least two goals against A Vejle team that has struggled of late. H2H also talks about a many-goal game, even if the last season showed an abnormal result (0-0). Before that one the seven before ended with over 2.5 goals. A small one, see value in it... Over 2.5, 1.98 @sbobet 2/10
Ended 0-3!:ok

Vejle - Fc København The danish league is not my better league to make a punt on, but I do see some value in the overs today. The coach Ove Pedersen stated to the press that they will be offensive today versus a defensively weakened team in Fck, which misses Antonsson and Würtz. The visitors have on the other hand a very tough offensive part. With Cesar Santin and Ailton Almeida up front they are capable of getting at least two goals against A Vejle team that has struggled of late. H2H also talks about a many-goal game, even if the last season showed an abnormal result (0-0). Before that one the seven before ended with over 2.5 goals. A small one, see value in it... Over 2.5, 1.98 @sbobet 2/10
great...:notworthy

any information for the match ?Cause i see you are from Copenhagen :) pls give us more informations :)
Sorry, I would have put some information on the match but have been busy with work since, so sorry for that but Copenhagen won 0-3 and are now 1 point away from the leaders of the League Odense BK. I will come with some tips in the next round :)