Kempton 01/10/08

6.20 Stand Guard (Seems to be improving every race) Havanivich (Should run well with the further trip) 6.50 Charlie Smirke (2nd 2 weeks ago looks good form) Oceans Minstrel (Son of pivotal cant be discounted) 7.20 Bright Enough (Lot to do but could improve) Silver Paint (Should improve again past his 2nd last time out) In Transit (Well over priced could place) 7.50 Copperbottomed (Nicely weighted should run a big race) Hamaasy (Should run a big race, big danger) 8.20 Brexca (Seems to have best form on show) Bluebell Ridge (Could be a good E/W option) 8.50 Mista Rossa (Knocking on the door should improve Heart Of Dubai (Another over priced horse should improve on second run with the blinkers) 9.20 Gazboolou (Not badly weighted to get his double) Shot To Fame (Nice E/W possibility) Ever Cheerful (In with a chance at the weights)

Re: Kempton 01/10/08 I think MORSE has a sound chance of breaking a long losing streak in the 7.50. The fav won well yesterday but was allowed to dominate also has a few extra pounds tonight. Morse has been running of late but his last win came here at this distance in a cC5 over 2 years ago has the cheek pieces on to keep him on the straight and narrow and i think he has a good chance of getting his pretty little head in front to give his trainer Jamie Osborne a welcome winner. A win bet @ 5/1for me