Epl Strategy Draw & >2.5

HEY EVERYONE, Im new here just wanted your opinion on the strategy that i came up with basically i have only tested this theoretically on EPL this season (august till now) what i actually do is bet 10 units a game (10 pounds dollars or whatever) for a total of 100 units a week only on EPL games i put 2 units on pick the score 1-1 which are at least 6.50 odds even 7.00 sometimes but say 6.50 as minimum i put the other 8 units on total goals >2.5 which on average work around to be ( 2.00) some time you'll get 1.75 for >2.5 but not that often basically i worked it to average 2.00 so if its a 1-1 draw you make 13 units (+11 units profit) if the score is over 2.5 goals then you make +16 units (+8 units profit) if the score is 1-0,2-0 or 0-0 you lose 10 units i did this over the whole premier league season so far worked out: week 1 of EPL= +47 units profit week 2 = +11 week 3 = +39 week 4 = +83 week 5 = +11 week 6 = -10 total investment = 590 ( man u 1 game in hand) total saying i withdrawtoday = 771 units total profit = 181 units best weekend = +83 units weekk 4 worst weekend = -10 week 6 now there are exceptions such as games you no that are going to be under 2.5 ( e.g stoke vs chelsea /liverpool) so best to avoid such games like avilla vs liverpool, liverpool didnt have gerrard and torres so no real attacking presence so you wouldnt take the >2.5 bet. im working on the 07/08 season to see how it would pan out, but i would only stick to EPL because i'm not too familiar with other leagues ANYBODY HAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OF MY STRATEGY? thanks

Re: Epl Strategy Draw & >2.5 Remember that you lose 2 units if the game ends >2.5 goals and you lose 8 units if game ends 1-1. As far as I can see you only calculate the profit but forget that you have 2 bets and only one of them wins. So if its a 1-1 draw you make 13 units minus the 10 units you've taked in total that equals +3 units profit. If the score is over 2.5 goals then you make 16 units minus the 10 units you've taked in total that equals +6 units profit. I hope I've understood you method correct and I hope my math is correct.