Salisbury 1st Oct

14:00 - Simon Gray First time outer here for Hannon, quite fancy this horse to do well with Hughes on board especially with how well this combo have been raking the 2 yr old winners in as of late. 1 pt to win @ SP 16:05 Salisbury - Mamlakati Won over this distance first time out back in July. Stable is in good form this month as well and Hughes has also rode a lot of winners this month. Hannon seems to have a lot of 2yo winners as well which sways my decision to this horse. 2 pts to win @ 9/2 on Betfair

Re: Salisbury 1st Oct 4.40 Sailsbury Blue Jack EW (14/1 Lad, 3 places 1/4) Been some big price winners in this race over the years and I'm taking a chance with another here. Muir has been amongst the winners recently even if the horse is not really in form. Ground will suit after two very close seconds a few runs ago. Actually placed in 4/9 on turf mainly in this class, and with a good draw I see no reason why he cannot go close here.