Time for a winning Glory Hunt (29% completed)

stewartd14

Ok, time for something serious to get me back on track. As some of you may have noticed, my score laying thread has temporarily stopped and that was due to me spending the money I had built up on it. :$ A loss on Europe in the Ryder Cup set me back a big amount and I was then unsuccessful in trying to claw that loss back. This resulted in more losses, and as it is I dont have the funds to carry on those Glory Hunts at the moment. :\ However, I am aiming to change that with this Glory Hunt. I am starting with a bank of £100 and aiming to win 10% of the bank every bet. The aim is to get to £500, and that will require 17 successful bets in succession. I may stop and bank some slightly before that stage, but I will see how I feel. If and when I get to £500, the money will be divided as follows: £300 set aside for score drips £100 banked £100 to carry this on. :hope and here goes

Re: Time for a winning Glory Hunt Ok, here goes with bet 1 (001) £70.00 BACK V Williams to beat A L Groenfield @ 1.16 to win £10.70 Williams has a 1-0 H2H record. Groenfield didnt look brilliant when getting knocked out in Asia. Venus is in great form at the moment, going far in teh Olympics and then again in the US Open. She is far better than Groenfield and I expect she will get the victory. Fingers crossed :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.