Sweden, 30th of september.

Tuesday 30 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Malmö FF v Helsingborg (18:45BST) 2.803.552.68101.20 % Details »
Tuesday 30 September 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Brommapojkarna v Jönköpings (18:00BST) 1.803.904.90101.60 % Details »
Hide « Brommapojkarna v Jönköpings
Häcken v Åtvidaberg (18:00BST) 1.903.954.50100.17 % Details »
Hide « Häcken v Åtvidaberg
Väsby Utd v Sirius (18:00BST) 2.203.703.55100.65 % Details »

Re: Sweden, 30th of september. Malmø FF - Helsingborg Even if this is a local derby I can`t look away from the direction of the teams atm. Malmø with three losses in a row, while Helsingborg has done the opposite. The homeside has a potential good squad, but they struggle heavily to perform. No goals in the last three (0-8 in total) is not good enough and they sorely miss key striker Jonatan Johansson. When they face a Helsingborg squad in form and with a top two spot in sight it could not be more difficult for the homeside. They beat league leader Kalmar in their last one and the motivation is sky-high atm. They will miss key midfielder Markus Lantz for this one, but he did not play in against Kalmar either. Centre-back Joel Ekstrand is back and will be amongst the starters today. The H2H is in clear favour of Malmø, but the situation is quite different today imo. Value on Helsingborg for me... Helsingborg, -0/0.5, 2.11 @sbobet 4/10

Re: Sweden, 30th of september. Väsby United - Sirius After winning three in a row the homeside was brought down to reality by loosing 0-2 versus Ängelholm in their last one. Still, it is an impressive run the newly promoted team has made and with it securing themselves on the table. 5-4-3 is their total stat at home, but when knowing that in their latest home games the stat is strongly 4-2-0 it sure gives a picture of the trend for the homeside. Strong teams like Mjällby, Örgryte and Häcken have all been on the opposite field during the strong run. And to add the fact that three key players for them return to the squad for this clash I can`t see the good spell at home getting worse. Sirius on the other hand is fighting hard to get above the relegation zone. They had a good run also some weeks ago, but since then it has turned back to "normal", notching points at home (5-5-3), while loosing when visiting (2-1-9). Today they will have some missings, five players are out injured while two is suspended. It was also questionmarks about captain Segerstrøm ans St.Cyr, but they seem to be ready after all. As I see it, it is great value on the homeside today, which I take pretty easily... Väsby United, -0.5, 2.19 @sbobet 4/10