October BPP Focus Games

Guppie

Re: October BPP Focus Games Sorry, we're a bit late sorting out the final batch of focus games this month, and Guppie's gone off and left me now. :sad Saturday is the Poker Trillion PLvBlonde 7.30pm. About time we had a big entry game again, so going for the Sunday $200k on PokerStars. Need to check how the time is affected by the clocks going back. I think we're a week ahead of it in USA. Does that make it likely 7.30 GMT. :unsure Monday will be the DTD forum challenge. (Probably 8pm) Most likely have Tuesday off. Weds PokerKings league. (Possibly 8pm :unsure) Not sure about Thursday yet, might have another off day. See if anything juicy comes up. Looking for something to go out with a bang on Friday :hope before we crown this month's champ. :ok

Re: October BPP Focus Games Adetrick smashes throught the 700 point barrier. :loon :clap And he still has one score less than 100 so plenty of scope to improve further before Friday. :ok But could someone catch him with a good performance in Sunday's PokerStars $200k. :drums

Re: October BPP Focus Games

Is that so you can nurse that short stack for even longer Star? ;)
:lol I am not always the short stack, and you have to admit that it sometimes works, that I become the shortstack so that everyone thinks I will be out soon, and than come from behind for everyones surprise :lol But I really, really like the deepstacks, the suit me fine, and I not even in the need to go in shortstack first ;) so please, please, please lets have a deepstack as a focus :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: October BPP Focus Games

Still one score less than 100, but it's not as far from 100 as it was - Ade stretches his lead still further. :clap Starshine - would be great to play a deepstack on Friday - can you recommend one?
There is this one on Boyles it has been a focus either last month, or month before. Buy in is 20 + 2. From my opinion it was a good tour copied info of Boyles webpage: “Friday $1000 Added Deepstack Event" Boylepoker are adding an additional $1000 to the prize pool of this tournament which takes place at 22:00 (British Standard Time) every Friday night. There is a 5k starting stack and 12 minute blind levels ensuring that there is both plenty of play and plenty to play for!

Re: October BPP Focus Games I've put Thursday's game as the 32Red 7-card stud Autumn Festival freeroll, as I don't think we've had a variant game this month. Friday, whilst I think the Boyle game is great for added value, I'm not sure how many of us actually have this site. Plus it's a $20 game which starts very late at 10pm, probably not a very big field. :unsure An alternative deepstack is the Laddies $1000 gtd (but likely no added value in it, unless everyone is out trick or treating) at $4 starts 7.30pm. Gets 300'ish so will give us some points to go for. I think we should definitely have the Boyle game again next month, but I'm tempted to go for the Laddies game to end this month. Anyone any strong thoughts about it?

Re: October BPP Focus Games It is true Boyles not has a big field, at least not when we played it as focus. But that was fine, as it not did take to long, and paying has been very okay :) So I will be a very happy camper when it will be focus next month Not have laddies :sad, but will try it should the laddies be deep this month

Re: October BPP Focus Games Results are in. :drums All over for another month. :ok 90 different PL'ers, playing a total of 565 games over 27 tournaments. :clap:notworthy We end on a tournament win for Washman but the BPP title for October goes well deservedly to Adetrick who put in a great performance all month and achieves a new era BPP high score of 729. :loon :clap Congratulations! :cow It all starts again tomorrow - who wants his title in November? :D