Best Bet Of The Day~Monday~29/9/08

2.40 BATH~DAZED AND AMAZED 0.5 E/W Having a very poor year this horse is now dropped into a C6 seller for the first time. It is much better than this and has dramatically dropped down the weights. I don't see the drop back down to 5f being a problem and with a nice draw must go very close today. The horse may be in poor form but the trainer certainly isn't and fresh from a couple of mega payouts at the Curragh if you need a loan he's the man to see. Not sure what the price it will be but will stick to e/w for this thread.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day~Monday~29/9/08 4:30 - Sultans Way Seven runners go to post here in this class 4 nursery handicap and this looks a tricky race to solve, However I make this my best bet of the day. Sultans Way is a proven runner on this ground, He won well at Catterick turning over Mark Johnston's odds on favourite Feeling Fab who has since gone onto win a race and run well in a class two at Newbury. Sultans Way ran ok last time out at Newmarket in a class two when finishing 6th of 15 runners. He is stepping up in trip today and if it suits then he will be hard to peg back. Only two runners to be placed but ill give him a shot each-way. 0.5pt e/w

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.