Sickening

StuSimmy

Playing in skybet just in a little £1. + £0.10 £50 gtd tournament with the remainder of my account balance, 33 runners, played very well, into the last 8, the chip leader was going all in every hand which was getting annoying as eventually one of us would have to call, I have Q2 after hes went all in, i mean to fold but the cursor slipped and went onto call, I was devastated but when he flipped over J9 I didn't feel so bad: Q J 6 9 8 :( So sick, top 5 paid as well and either of the funds from £4.50 - £20 would have done me. Anything like this happened to anybody else before?

Re: Sickening

Playing in skybet just in a little £1. + £0.10 £50 gtd tournament with the remainder of my account balance, 33 runners, played very well, into the last 8, the chip leader was going all in every hand which was getting annoying as eventually one of us would have to call, I have Q2 after hes went all in, i mean to fold but the cursor slipped and went onto call, I was devastated but when he flipped over J9 I didn't feel so bad: Q J 6 9 8 :( So sick, top 5 paid as well and either of the funds from £4.50 - £20 would have done me. Anything like this happened to anybody else before?
Really unlucky...if that ever happened to me I'd stop playing!:lol C'mon, it's not a serious post, is it?:unsure By the way, the Dons will be struggling big time at Parkhead tomorrow!:cry TQM