The BETDAQ 100 - now the Betdaq £50 thanks to Hull :(

mediamonkey

Hello all, New poster here, I quite like the idea of keeping track of progess on a thread like this, to keep focussed. With all the fallout over Betfair's new premium charge, I opened an account at Betdaq. Not that I would likely qualify to pay it, but I have become disillusioned with the way Betfair seems to have deserted its core product, the person-to-person exchange, in favour of all of the bells and whistles like Exchange Games, TaiKai (whatever that is!) and now, the final straw, Arcade Games! They seem to be just another bookie now, so I would rather support Betdaq. The problem may well be lower liquidity, but we shall see. The starting bank was £100, but as a result of playing around on a couple of horse-racing markets (and getting left high and dry trying to trade in illiquid markets, it's now £88.50. No target as such, but I will start off risking a larger percentage of the bank and reduce the risk as the balance (hopefully) increases. Only going for small wins percentage-wise, all the same. Cheating a bit with Bet 1 as I already placed it and it looks like a winner :) Bet 1: Brondby v Esbjerg: lay Esbjerg £2.50 at 6.4 (liability £13.50) Bets 2 and 3 are in tonight's Setanta football - I don't see a huge number of goals in this so... Bet 2: Kettering v Burton: lay 2-2 £2.00 at 17 (liability £32.00) Bet 3: Kettering v Burton: back Under 3.5 Goals £20.00 at 1.48 -- intend to lay this off lower in running.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.