PokerPlayer Mag / PKR $5000 freeroll October 20th 2008

teaulc

In association with PKR.com Win PKR Live seats Win your seat at the first ever PKR live event in our $5,000 freeroll

By PokerPlayer September 2008
PKR has taken online poker to a new level with its innovative 3D graphics – and now it’s set to create a storm in the live arena. The very first PKR Live event takes place at the Loose Cannon Club in London, 14-16 November, and the jewel in the crown is the $75,000 main event. Seats are worth $500 but if you want to play you have to qualify online at PKR, or finish in the top five in our exclusive freeroll. We’ve got five full $1,000 packages to give away, which include travel expenses and accommodation, along with your buy-ins to the $60 warm-up tournament (Friday 14) and the $500 main event, plus entry into the invite-only $10,000 bounty freeroll (Sunday 16). The two-day main event (capped at 150 players) kicks off at 2pm on Saturday 15 November, and promises a guaranteed minimum first prize of $20,000! If you don’t win your seat in the freeroll, satellites are running daily on PKR for a little over $2. Find out more at www.pkr.com. How to enter STEP 1: Download the PKR software from www.pkr.com. Existing PKR account holders are also eligible to play. STEP 2: Open a real money account. You don’t need to deposit any money to take part in the freeroll. STEP 3: Go to the Private tab in the Scheduled Tournaments lobby. Find the ‘Freeroll #Poker Player’ on Monday, 20 October, and register using the password found on p.69 of the October issue of the magazine. Exclusive Freeroll Monday 20 October, 8pm Registration begins Sunday 19 October, 8pm PASSWORD: p.69 of the October issue of the magazine The Prizes 1st-5th: $1,000 packages to PKR Live at the Loose Cannon Club, London, 14-16 November October 2008

• 4 weeks later...

PokerPlayer/PKR 20th Oct Can't find a thread for this so... In association with PKR.com Win PKR Live seats Win your seat at the first ever PKR live event in our $5,000 freeroll

By PokerPlayer September 2008
PKR has taken online poker to a new level with its innovative 3D graphics – and now it’s set to create a storm in the live arena. The very first PKR Live event takes place at the Loose Cannon Club in London, 14-16 November, and the jewel in the crown is the $75,000 main event. Seats are worth $500 but if you want to play you have to qualify online at PKR, or finish in the top five in our exclusive freeroll. We’ve got five full $1,000 packages to give away, which include travel expenses and accommodation, along with your buy-ins to the $60 warm-up tournament (Friday 14) and the $500 main event, plus entry into the invite-only $10,000 bounty freeroll (Sunday 16). The two-day main event (capped at 150 players) kicks off at 2pm on Saturday 15 November, and promises a guaranteed minimum first prize of $20,000! If you don’t win your seat in the freeroll, satellites are running daily on PKR for a little over $2. Find out more at www.pkr.com. How to enter STEP 1: Download the PKR software from www.pkr.com. Existing PKR account holders are also eligible to play. STEP 2: Open a real money account. You don’t need to deposit any money to take part in the freeroll. STEP 3: Go to the Private tab in the Scheduled Tournaments lobby. Find the ‘Freeroll #Poker Player’ on Monday, 20 October, and register using the password found on p.69 of the October issue of the magazine. Exclusive Freeroll Monday 20 October, 8pm Registration begins Sunday 19 October, 8pm PASSWORD: p.69 of the October issue of the magazine The Prizes 1st-5th: $1,000 packages to PKR Live at the Loose Cannon Club, London, 14-16 November October 2008

Poker Player PKR Exclusive Freeroll WIN!!!! Your seat at the first ever PKR Live event in our $5000 Freeroll! PKR has taken online poker to a new level with its innovative 3D graphics - and now its set to create a storm in the live arena. The very first PKR live event takes place at the Loose Cannon Club in london, November 14-16, and the jewel in the crown is the $75,000 main event. Seats are worth $500 but if you want to play you have to qualify online at PKR, or finish in the top five in our excluisive freeroll. weve got five full $1000 packages to give away, which include travel and accommodation, along with your buy-ins to the $60 warm up tournament (Friday 14) and the $500 main event, plus entry into the invite only $10,000 freeroll (Sunday 16). The two day main event (capped at 150 players) kicks off at 2pm on saturday, november 15, and promises a guaranteed minimum first prize of $20,000! If you dont win your seat in the freeroll, satellites are running daily on PKR for a little over $2. Find out more at www.pkr.com. HOW TO ENTER Step 1 Download the PKR software from www.pkr.com Existing PKR account holders are also eligible to play. Step 2 Open a real money account. You dont need to deposit any money to take part in the freeroll. Step 3 Go to the private tab in the scheduled tournaments lobby. Find the Freeroll Poker Player on Monday October 20 and register using the password found on page 69 of the latest issue on poker player EXCLUSIVE FREEROLL MONDAY 20 OCTOBER 8PM Registration begins SUNDAY OCTOBER 19 8PM THE PRIZES 1st-5th $1000 packages to PKR live at the Loose Cannon Club London November 14-16

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PKR $5000 freeroll October 20th 2008 Do I win a prize? My colour coding is just so much better than the others! anyway...played in a freeroll on here last night and it just plays so bloody slowly. 300 entries and after 3 hours there were still 100 left in. Also it doesn't like you using your PC for anything else and as the DTD is at the same time I can see problems ahead... it's about time I upgraded my Spectrum maybe. oh...I've transformed on PKR into a sexy French bitch too!

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PKR $5000 freeroll October 20th 2008 Just realised that I left my Poker Player mag in work so I wont be playing in this tonight. I don't know if anyone has noticed but PKR have a refer a friend offer. If you deposit and earn 1000 PKR points (Only 10 x $10 STTs) both the referer and the player get a $50 bonus. If anyone wants to be refered, PM me your email. This can be done even if you have already downloaded.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PKR $5000 freeroll October 20th 2008 Just bubbled in this. Theres a sitout with one ante left all in, I'm all in in the big blind the small blind completes and beats me but the guy with one ante makes a straight and goes through to say I'm gutted is an understatement. Some people just aint nice!

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PKR $5000 freeroll October 20th 2008 Did not realise that your other thread was a real situation glceud. Very unlucky. {By the way...I did enjoy seeing you standing up and having a dance whenever you went all in. :ok}