Split-System

Split-System after Triple the initial bet Paper Trail! Bank: € 100.- Odds always from www.expekt.com Betting on min. Odds of 1.20 and max. of 1.60 and home wins (no draws, no away wins) and maybe Over/Under 2.5

That’s the way it goes:

I will create “Betting-Daysâ€, although they are not real days. Each “Betting-Day†I will bet on two or more games, depending on the Day and the money I won. I start with two bets per Betting-Day, starting with 20% of my bankroll (€ 20,-). If I win both bets I will bet my whole win on the next two games, half my winnings on each game e.g. € 10.- on a 1,30 and € 10,- on a 1,4 = € 27.- For the next 2 bets I will bet € 13,50 (27/2) on each game. I will do that until I tripled my initial € 20. If I fail I will take another from my initial € 100.- bankroll, but if I succeed I will split the winnings into 3 bets per Betting-Day. If I lose I will go down one or more Split-Level. The Next Level always needs 3x the money from the previous level.

Level 1: 2-Way Split, € 10 each Level2: 3-Way Split, at least € 30.- each bet Level3: 4-Way Split, min. Triple from Level 2, at least €90.- …

The Maximum is 8-Way Split.

Note: It is possible to have more than one Betting-Day on one Calendar-Day, it’s also possible that one Betting-Days lasts several calendar-days. This always depends on the bets available.

Let’s see, how much money I can make after 30 Betting-Days.

Re: Split-System Not a good start. Manchester United - Villarreal Tip: 1 Result: 0 Celtic Glasgow - AalborgB Tip: 1 Result: 0 Starting Bank: 100,00 Current Bank: 80,00 Profit: -20,00 Yield: -100,00% Total Staked: 20,00 Strike Rate: 0,00% Now I have to draw € 20,- from the bank.

:welcome FlyingHitman' date='[/quote'] Thanks :) Well, first I search for games where the home team has odds between 1,2 and 1,60. And from this games i select the most probable to win. So there is not a big strategy behind all of this, execpt I only selsect home wins, with the mentioned odds. But maybe you're right, maybe it is more of a staking plan.

Re: Split-System Nothing wrong with a simple selection process. The key is: " i select the most probable to win " this is a very grey thing and very subjective and unreliable over time. You need a much more detailled record on possible selections and the ones you end up betting on. And the resons why you bet or skip! When you get to say 150 bets then you can see what the result is at that point. But without a detailled record of why you did or did not bet on a possible selection you have no way of determining how to improve. Which games to drop , which to include etc... Good luck :ok

Re: Split-System Betting-Day 2 was better. Both were winning games. Now the Stats:

Starting Bank: 100,00
Yield: -12,68%
Current Bank: 91,00
Total Staked: 71,00
Profit: -9,00
Winning Bets: 2
Losing Bets: 2
Strike Rate: 50,00%
Games for Betting-Day 3: 19.09.2008: € 15,50 @ Inter Turku - KuPS 1 @ 1,27 19.09.2008: € 15,50 @ FC Metz - Stade Reims 1 @ 1,55
Nothing wrong with a simple selection process. The key is: " i select the most probable to win " this is a very grey thing and very subjective and unreliable over time.
Would it be sufficient to say I choose the Teams, which have the most statistic advantade (last 6 Games, H2H, Home/Away Tables)? There is no "formular" which I could present, at least not yet.

Re: Split-System Yeah Hitman, whole point of the S & S forum is that your betting picks reflect a certain given strict criteria. Going for bundles, from your own knowledge, or even from luck should be threaded in the Glory Hunt section. If you go along with a selection due to your aforementioned selection criteria, its a S & S selection. :ok:ok

Re: Split-System

Would it be sufficient to say I choose the Teams, which have the most statistic advantade (last 6 Games, H2H, Home/Away Tables)?
Yes, as a starting point its as good as any other. The point is to keep a record of all criteria as well as why you decide one is good enough and another not. Otherwise you have no !objective! basis to make improvements. The record may tell you for example you have 50/50 overs/unders but... of all winning bets 80% where predicted overs and 20% unders (just an example) and of all losing bets 20% predicted overs and 80% unders, this will tell how you could improve the selections by eliminating more selections that are predicted "under". Key is you need the record first.

Re: Split-System Thank you guys. Since I can't provide any strict criteria for selection it would be best if someone would move this thread to glory hunt, so I can keep trying this "system" :). So, back to the picks. Last Betting-Day sucked. Metz didn't win so I'm back to square one. Picks for next Betting-day: 20.09. 14:00 € 9.84 Rot Weiss Erfurt - Stuttgarter Kickers 1 @ 1.50 20.09. 15:00 € 9,84 Kristianstad - Lund 1 @ 1.65 Only € 9,84 becuase I have 19,69 left and didn't want to touch the bank for a few cents. Statistics:

Starting Bank: 100,00
Yield: -22,40%
Current Bank: 79,69
Total Staked: 90,69
Profit: -20,32
Winning Bets: 3
Losing Bets: 3
Strike Rate: 50,00%
Oh, got already the games for nexst betting day, which will start @ 15:30 today. 15:30 Schalke 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt 1 @ 1.45 16:00 Montrose - East Stirling 1 @ 1.55