Microgaming Lobby Problem

Sharpe1ne

After an update to the microgaming sites all my lobby shows is freerolls,though the problem is there not freerolls and theres no dates or times shown for each game,also how much it costs doesn't show. Is anybody elses like this? And if so how do you rectify the problem?As I don't fancy re-downloading nigh on 50 microgaming sites:( f_microgamingm_53f7e58.jpg

Re: Microgaming Lobby Problem You'd think there site would have the latest download on but i'm waiting on a software update:wall I'm going to watch the Simpsons and have a brew before I wallop the feck out of me comp whilst waiting for a download:ok Back in 30mins to see whats happened:okCheers peeps:ok

Re: Microgaming Lobby Problem I vaguely recall a similar problem before on these lobby's. I thought it was something to do with the slider not being able to go down to zero and the fix suggested by their customer service was "switch back to the other lobby" :unsure

Re: Microgaming Lobby Problem Still no joy with this yet.I've wiped all microgaming sites off my comp,uninstalled my anti-virus,turned off my firewall to no avail.This is what i was told to do by the sites and to re-download and it still shows cack all. Still in contact with Microgaming but at this rate i might have to wipe everything off my comp and start all over again,which should be fun and might make my comp run a bit faster. I'll re-post when i know more.