Best Poker TV show ever!

Colossus

I’m a new player just trying to learn about the game and I’d love to become a pro. There’s a show on TV ‘How to become a poker Millionaire’ that’s all about the skills you need to become a pro the you tube link is http://www.reportaspammer.co.uk/ what do you guys think? It seems really interesting apparently they will interview a different pro each week, next week it’s Brian Townsend and then Phil Ivey and Devilfish in Bobby’s room the Bellagio. They say that one of the novices will become a pro after four weeks and get a seat at the WSOP.

Re: Best Poker TV show ever! I wouldn't expect anything productive from Mr Colossus here tbh! This paragraph has cropped up over many poker forums including 2+2, FCP and PokerListings over the past week. Unfortunately it just seems to be a spammer wanting to get his affiliate link out! :wall However, with regards to the program, caught it on Sky the other day and it's bloomin' awful. Really corny and not really that poker related, even has the contestants playing russian roulette with eggs at one point! :unsure