Low numbers in Bolton

BAM

Strangely low numbers for the Bolton GUK - 74 yesterday and 94 today on some legs of the tour there has been more than 180/190 in one day!! I wonder if the credit crunch or the price of eggs and gas has reached the poker community or is it clashing with something else I have not thought about? The last leg in Blackpool is always popular as it is part of the established Northern Lights Festival, so Thanet will be the acid test as that is closer to down that London, so I reckon less than 320 runners in Thanet could be a sign of the times.

Re: Low numbers in Bolton

Strangely low numbers for the Bolton GUK - 74 yesterday and 94 today on some legs of the tour there has been more than 180/190 in one day!! I wonder if the credit crunch or the price of eggs and gas has reached the poker community or is it clashing with something else I have not thought about? The last leg in Blackpool is always popular as it is part of the established Northern Lights Festival, so Thanet will be the acid test as that is closer to down that London, so I reckon less than 320 runners in Thanet could be a sign of the times.
Will you be playing Thanet Brian.??