Very Basic Football System...(Profit +11.18, Yield +8.87%)

Spooner

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Very Basic Football System...(Profit +11.18, Yield +8.87%) Thanks, it explains a lot (the system continues to be profitable with those missed matches, too). I think it would worth a testing that how often can you get those prices which are indicated in football-data's "Max" columns for Friday on say, Saturday. I think it can be a risk. And as it is the case in the financial markets, the heart of every sytem is not the hit rate but the proper risk and money control to be a winner in the long term. Thanks for your reply Spooner and keep up the good work!

Re: Very Basic Football System...(Profit +11.18, Yield +8.87%)

Thanks, it explains a lot (the system continues to be profitable with those missed matches, too). I think it would worth a testing that how often can you get those prices which are indicated in football-data's "Max" columns for Friday on say, Saturday. I think it can be a risk. And as it is the case in the financial markets, the heart of every sytem is not the hit rate but the proper risk and money control to be a winner in the long term. Thanks for your reply Spooner and keep up the good work!
I take the best price on offer but it becomes a terrible price sometimes at say 2.55pm on a saturday, For example if I backed them all with betfair on some of the games instead of getting 2.5 at the bookies 'best price' id get around 2.8/2.9 on there, So I think this thread could be in more profit if all bets were with 'betfair', even taking into account the commission. Cheers. :ok

Re: Very Basic Football System...(Profit +11.18, Yield +8.87%) Going to put the bookies im using in this week just to show you don't need many accounts to get the best prices... Stan James - 1 Bet365 - 10 Vc Bet - 2 Ladbrokes - 2 Weekend 15th/16th Premiership Blackburn v Sunderland - Blackburn @ 11/10 (2.10) Stan James Hull v Manchester City - Hull @ 19/10 (2.90) Vc Bet West Brom v Chelsea - West Brom @ 11/1 (12.00) Bet365 West Ham v Portsmouth - West Ham @ 6/4 (2.50) Bet365 Championship Barnsley v Watford - Barnsley @ 13/10 (2.30) Vc Bet Blackpool v Preston - Blackpool @ 6/4 (2.50) Ladbrokes Bristol City v Nottingham Forest - Bristol City @ 4/5 (1.80) Bet365 Coventry v Plymouth Argyle - Coventry @ 6/5 (2.20) Ladbrokes Doncaster v Ipswich - Doncaster @ 9/4 (3.25) Bet365 Southampton v Wolverhampton - Southampton @ 3/1 (4.00) Bet365 League 1 Carlisle v Brighton - Carlisle @ 6/4 (2.50) Bet365 Crewe v Leyton Orient - Crewe @ 6/4 (2.50) Bet365 League 2 Barnet v Notts County - Barnet @ 11/8 (2.37) Bet365 Bury v Grimsby - Bury @ 8/11 (1.72) Bet365 Luton v Dagenham & Redbridge - Luton @ 7/5 (2.40) Bet365 :hopefor a better week then last week's 6 out of 6 defeats. :loon

Re: Very Basic Football System...(Profit +11.18, Yield +8.87%) A terrible week last week and I think to be honest this system is ging nowhere, Ok it might get me a holiday after 35 years but you could prbably make more money leaving it in a bank. :rollin Thread ended...