** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NRL last round!!!

Broncos broncos_0.gif Vs Fri 7:35 PM 05 Sept 2008 Suncorp Stadium knights_0.gif Knights
Roosters roosters_0.gif Vs Fri 7:35 PM 05 Sept 2008 Sydney Football Stadium dragons_0.gif Dragons
Panthers panthers_0.gif Vs Sat 5:30 PM 06 Sept 2008 CUA Stadium, Penrith eagles_0.gif Sea Eagles
Eels eels_0.gif Vs Sat 7:30 PM 06 Sept 2008 Parramatta Stadium warriors_0.gif Warriors
Sharks sharks_0.gif Vs Sat 7:30 PM 06 Sept 2008 Toyota Stadium cowboys_0.gif Cowboys
Raiders raiders_0.gif Vs Sun 2:00 PM 07 Sept 2008 Canberra Stadium bulldogs_0.gif Bulldogs
Titans titans_0.gif Vs Sun 3:00 PM 07 Sept 2008 Skilled Park tigers_0.gif Wests Tigers
Storm storm_0.gif Vs Mon 7:00 PM 08 Sept 2008 Olympic Park, Melbourne rabbitohs_0.gif Rabbitohs

Re: NRL last round!!! Brisbane win by 1-12 margin Big game for both clubs as Brisbane need to win for a double chance at 4th spot while Newcastle need to win to ensure they get 8th spot. Newcastle are on the back of a huge win over the Storm last week but there are question marks if they have the ability to have two big games in a row. They are a team who can play but this game is just as imprtant for Brisbane as it is for them, so both teams will be fired for it. Defensively both team are pretty similar but in such a game, experience is important, and Lockyer at home, with his coaches last game, should edge the Broncos over the line over a valiant Knights team. Also, the Broncos have won six of the past seven matches between the two sides, including a 34-22 victory earlier this season. St George -2.5 Both teams need to win this one as the Roosters want to stay 4th while the Dragons want ot get into 4th spot. And it is the Dragons with the better form on the baord who will win this one as the Roosters have been ordinary while the Dragons, with Gasnier and Sailor causing havoc in the backs, easily beat Parramatta last week. The Dragons have won six of the past eight games between the two sides and they have won five of the past six games at the SFS. It has been raining all day in Sydney and the slippery conditins should make things even worse for the big Roosters forwards like Mason and O'Meley who have been disappointing this year.

Re: NRL last round!!! canberra -20.5... tigers -+12.5 why?canberra playing at home....crucial for them on where they finish in the playoffs....loads of motivation....!!!bulldogs?crap team....waiting for mad monday..... titans and tigers game just like a park football....tigers got a good offense remember?no way they will lose by a huge margin...statistically both team are on the same boat expect titans playing at home...or go over in this one...

Re: NRL last round!!! Taking storm 19+ Michael Crocker to score a try Storm need to win 27+ to get minor premiers, so 19+ seems like a achievable total while the bunnies have been letting in bucket loads of points recently Crocker has had a good consistant season & its his last game for the storm and in the nrl, so what a fitting farewell it will be with a try which is possible gl

Re: NRL last round!!! I'm capped so this page has only just finally loaded for me! I'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty certain bulldogs are on equal points with the cowboys. So if they win today, they don't get the spoon. I think that is enough motivation to put in a decent effort. BUT, raiders are still playing to improve their position in the 8. I read somewhere that Storm need to win by 26 (not 27) due to some percentages.... Not sure where i read it, but it's only a point different anyway. Wing is in doubt for souths, while Inglis is in doubt for the Storm. No bets for me as i can't even load any betting sites to even check the odds lol. Already got my draw bets on though