is anyone else getting fed up with Holdem poker?

teaulc

got to the point now i am really not enjoying holdem anymore,does anyone else feel this way,just lately there seems to be more and more luckboxes willing to put their chips in on a draw and hitting. or is it that the low stakes just arent worth playing anymore? opinions?

Re: is anyone else getting fed up with Holdem poker?

Come join me in the twighlight zone that is fixed limit omaha hi/lo. You'll love it.........well if you like losing on the river that is.
Nothing wrong with the Rolls Royce of poker games Ed. Can you believe that there are some that think this beautiful game should be played pot limit :eyes

Nothing wrong with the Rolls Royce of poker games Ed. Can you believe that there are some that think this beautiful game should be played pot limit :eyes
Call me a heretic, but I think Omaha hi/lo should be played pot-limit as a cash game and fixed limit as a tournament game.

i always thought one of the most fun aspects of poker was bluffing :unsure as its pretty impossible to bluff someone off a decent pot in limit i really cant see how it can be better:tongue2 playing limit gives you less difficult decisions and you rely on cards instead of skill ,how boring is that:zzz might as well just play patience.

Re: is anyone else getting fed up with Holdem poker? On Saturday, I played about 15 MTTs. I lost 4 times with AA (twice inside 3 hands) and 2 times with KK all in pre flop and most of em HU. Did it put me off? Heeeeeeeeell no! I sucked up and get on with it :ok. As they say, dont hate the player....