September BPP Focus Games

Guppie

Re: September BPP Focus Games Updated table posted. :ok Hornet manages to close the gap slightly on davey. This month's battle is by no means over yet, especially with Sunday's 20,000 entry game meaning loads of potential points if you make the last 1000 or so. Day off on Friday then Saturday's game is the Main Event at DTD PL-WSOP. :hope that I can get a print out of the full result.

Re: September BPP Focus Games Results are in. :ok Many tried but all failed to catch daveygh :cow who is September's BPP with nearly a 50 point cushion. :clap Well played all month, and good try to everybody in his wake. Can't believe I lost out to Guppie by 1 point. :eyes 97 different poker players took part this month with a total of 440 games between us. :D

Re: September BPP Focus Games Thanks for this- i'm well chuffed :nanai have to admit with the big points available over the last few days i have chewed my fingers down to the knuckles and nearly threw my laptop through the window last night when my AQ suited got beat by 5 7 o and knocked me out ( even tho i cashed :lol 20c) well played all and thanks to Guppie and Avon for the work they do:notworthy