September BPP Focus Games

Guppie

Re: September BPP Focus Games Monday 1st-Pl WSOP Sattellite-20.00 BST-DTD-£5.50 Tuesday 2nd-GNUF 1 Dollar Baby-20.00 BST-Gnuf-$1.00 Wednesday 3rd-Punters Lounge Poker League-20.00 BST-Poker Kings €2.20 Thursday 4th-TGF UK Poker League-20.30 BST-TGF Poker-€3.30 Friday 5th-Kinky Night-Details to Come Saturday 6th-32 Red Be The Bounty-21.30 BST-32red-$11.00 Sunday 7th-Virgin V Roll-19.30 BST-Virgin-25 RH Monday 8th-PL WSOP Sattellite-20.00 BST-DTD-£5.50

Re: September BPP Focus Games

Monday 1st-Pl WSOP Sattellite-20.00 BST-DTD-£5.50 Tuesday 2nd-GNUF 1 Dollar Baby-20.00 BST-Gnuf-$1.00 Wednesday 3rd-Punters Lounge Poker League-Details to be confirmed Thursday 4th-TGF UK Poker League-20.30 BST-TGF Poker-€3.30 Friday 5th-Kinky Night-Details to Come Saturday 6th-32 Red Be The Bounty-21.30 BST-32red-$11.00 Sunday 7th-Virgin V Roll-19.30 BST-Virgin-25 RH Monday 8th-PL WSOP Sattellite-20.00 BST-DTD-£5.50
Just a idea....... Change Kinky Night To Thursday instead of TGF Poker(Dont see a lot of PLers playing in it...Everytime the word TGFPoker has been posted in the forum it gets a lot of members slagging it off and crying) Have the BoyleSportsPoker Friday $20 Buy in with $1000 added(It has a low turn out with no rebuys and its deepstack)

I'm not sure of the relationship between TGF and Yahoo' date=' but Yahoo Poker also run this league - TGF and Yahoo send out identical mailshots for everything - so they may well be the same company but different branding :unsure[/quote'] The connection is ST Minver which owns quite a few boss media poker sites.....That league is run on over 10 sites and it still only gets 15 people playing in it....Lol

Monday 1st-Pl WSOP Sattellite-20.00 BST-DTD-£5.50 Tuesday 2nd-GNUF 1 Dollar Baby-20.00 BST-Gnuf-$1.00
Haven't been able to score the DTD satellite as we didn't get the full result before it went from the lobby. So table now up in post 1 with Gnuf as first game. :ok (we'll probably call that it for the month now. ;))

Friday 5th-Kinky Night-Details to Come
:unsure :unsure Nothing arranged for Kinky Friday that I'm aware of. As Guppie is away I'd rather leave it til another Friday so he can arrange a proper PL Kinky tournament night. So maybe we could just have a scheduled variant tourney? I was going to suggest the most popular tournament from last Friday's PokerStars night, but it turns out that was the HORSE at 10.45pm. I think its popularity was mostly because we'd had a whole night of deviance and it feels a bit late to have that as a standalone focus game (plus no-one scored particularly well anyway). So how about the PokerStars 7.30pm $10+1 Pot Limit Omaha game. This got just over 250 runners last week, so decent scoring prospect. Anyone intending playing the PLWSOP Omaha should be getting some practice in. :ok

Re: September BPP Focus Games Not away but yes tuesday is the day off for this week:ok

Table updated. :ok I'm about to put up Tuesday's diary and I think Guppie's still away so I'll assume we are having a day off focus. Monday is the DTD satellite. Wednesday will be the PokerKings league. :ok

Re: September BPP Focus Games Thursday onwards- 11/9-Boss-20.35 BST-€10 +€1 €3.500 Guaranteed 12/9-Boylesports-22.00 BST -$20 + $2 Deepstack $1,000 added 13/9-32Red-21.30 BST-$10 + $1 Be The Bounty 14/9-Ladbrokes-19.15 BST-$6 + $0.60 Killer Omaha Hi Lo 15/9-Poker Trillion-Affiliate freeroll 16/9-Pokerstars-20.00 BST-$10 + $1-Biggerdeal Tueday Night Game-P/W but freely available 17/9-Pokerkings-20.00 BST-€2 + €0.20-Pokerkings PL Exclusive League 18/9-Day Off

11/9-Boss-20.35 BST-€10 +€1 €3.500 Guaranteed
Noticed this on Virgin regarding guaranteed tourneys. Not sure if same on other Boss sites.

080111_promo_beat-the-bubble.gif

When? Applies to every guaranteed pot tournament. What? Have you ever cursed your luck when just missing out on the cash! Not any longer here at Virgin Poker! We don't want you to be discouraged when you bubble (finish placed one position outside the cash winnings) so we'll give you back your buy in! How? When you bubble in a guaranteed pot tournament request your buy in to be put back into your balance - so you can smile through your tears! Simply write to [email protected] with your nickname, the tourney you bubbled in and the date and we will add your buy in directly to your balance. Click here for terms and conditions.

15/9-DTD-20.00 BST-£5 +£0.50-PL Wsop Sattellite
Just had a thought about the 15th. I think there will be the Poker Trillion affiliate freeroll that night (although we've not got the password yet). Might be a better focus game? New table is up after tonight's league game. :ok Competition hotting up at the top.

Re: September BPP Focus Games Friday 19th Sep-KINKY NIGHT Saturday 20th Sep 21.30 BST-32Red-BTB-$11 Sunday 21st-20.30 BST-Pokerstars-Sunday Two Hundred Grand-$11 Monday 22nd-Day Off Tuesday 23rd-20.00 BST-GNUF-One dollar baby-$250 Added-$1 Wednesday 24th-20.00 BST-Pokerkings-PL League-€2.20 Thursday 25th-19.30 BST-Poker Trillion-PL Vs Blonde-$1500 Added-$11 Friday 26th-Day Off Saturday-PLWSOP

Re: September BPP Focus Games Table updated. Clearly davey was just toying with us yesterday by not bothering to vote when he had a bad game. :lol Another 100+ score puts him well clear again, Washy now leading the chasing pack. :ok PokerKings league game Weds, day off Thurs, then some kinkyness on Friday. Will bump that thread so we/Guppie can decide format.