Market Rasen 30/8

Sport Horse Racing
EventMarket Rasen 18:30
SelectionMister Benedictine (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date30/08/2008
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 15.00 (Back)
ReasoningRan well last time out in a class 2 race, Stepping back down to a class 3 today and should run well. Loves this ground, Has won a few times on it. good e/w bet.
SportHorse Racing
EventMarket Rasen 19:00
SelectionBethanys Boy
Strength10/10
Date30/08/2008
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 4.50 (Back)
ReasoningI don't think the odds on favourite is such a 'shore thing'. Bethanys Boy has been running well since switching to hurdles. Ran well last time out finishing over this course and distance. Should like the ground. Christian Williams booked to ride who I rate quite highly.
SportHorse Racing
EventMarket Rasen 19:30
SelectionPrince Among Men (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date30/08/2008
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 10.00 (Back)
ReasoningPrince Among Men is a winner at this course some time ago, This is hes favourite trip also. Getting on a bit now at the age of a 11 but may have a good runs left him in yet. Doesn't look the hardest of races to get another victory in, Jockey has done ok on the horse before. Worth a little punt in the lucky last.

Re: Market Rasen 30/8 7.00 SIMBA SUN - EW @ 7/2 Another of my stonking EW bet to nothings, which are seeming to return nothing rather than return the stake ! Anyway, this horse of Alan King's looks to have a cracking chance to win, never mind place and its almost a stake back scenario if he only places. It looks a poor race, with plenty of unexposed horses and bar the favourite, I cant see much that has much hope of winning this. Any Alan King runner has to be respected, and this one is no different. In 3 runs over hurdles last season, he was placed in every one of them, including a 2nd in a Class 2 race at Warwick behind the classy Mamlook. The other runs were ok, and I dont think he is ungenuine, despite him being placed more often than winning. This is slightly better than what even the favourite has done, and I think his run last time can be ignored. All in all, he should have a cracking chance to win and should definitely place. :hope:ok