NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz - Finishes +£54.93

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz

Chiefs +8.5 @ 1.90 - staking £12.72:( Bengals +9.5 @ 1.85 - £6.19:( Lions play later so will be back to post in a bit :hope
-£18.81 for those two games and so sets up the chase for Cinci while enlarging the chase for against Titans.

Well not looking good tonight so just hope Lions can cover. Lions +9.5 @ 2.36 - staking £5.00:nana
+£6.46 for this one though as Detroit fail to win but cover by a couple points. We'll be playing them again next week as they remain winless. -£12.35 for week 7 and +£11.47 overall

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Gotta get these out there early as actually going to the Wembley game tomorrow? Anybody got any tips for that particular game by the way haha??

Undefeated Teams Start of NFL Week 8
Team Wk3 Wk4 Wk5 Wk6 Wk7 Wk8
Tennessee Titans HOU MIN BAL BYE KC IND
Winless Teams Start of NFL Week 8
Team Wk3 Wk4 Wk5 Wk6 Wk7 Wk8
Cincinnati Bengals NYG CLE DAL NYJ PIT HOU
Detroit Lions SF BYE CHI MIN HOU WAS
No change to the table this week and as mentioned before, all the schedule conflicts are now gone for the season.

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Actually staked too little on the Colts as forgot had been chasing against the Titans for 3 weeks including last night:$ Should have been another £5.86 to take into account the first losing game against Balt. So I'll add this amount to my losses anyway so my actual bank is slightly better off than the thread at present... Will update this Wk 8 when I can be bothered damnit!!! Stupid Bengals, stupid stupid Titans.....and stupid stupid stupid Lions:sad All I will say is, next week will be a big arsed chase:unsure

-£21.15 ouch Tonight: Colts +4.5 @ 1.94 - Staking £19.84
Worked out properly the stake was £26.40 to win £23.58 which pays for the initial £5.86, the £12.72 & an attempt to win £5.00. As the Colts shit the bed it's -£26.40 added to the £21.15 already lost. -£47.55 on gameweek 9:sad -£36.08 overall:(

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Not even going to bother posting the table tonight, we all know it's exactly the same as last week and all that's left to do now is chase these last 3 remaining teams! GB Packers +5.5 @ 1.82 - Staking £64.16 to win £49.48 Worked out as follows: £5.86 chased £12.72 chased £26.40 chased To win £5.00 Cinci Bengals +7.5 @ 1.92 - Staking £30.31 to win £26.49 Worked out as follows: £6.19 chased £15.30 chased To win £5.00 Detroit Lions +13.5 @ 1.84 - Staking £13.60 to win £10.85 Worked out as follows: £5.85 chased To win £5.00 £108.07 in play:unsure

Not even going to bother posting the table tonight, we all know it's exactly the same as last week and all that's left to do now is chase these last 3 remaining teams! GB Packers +5.5 @ 1.82 - Staking £64.16 to win £49.48:nana:nana:nana Worked out as follows: £5.86 chased £12.72 chased £26.40 chased To win £5.00 Cinci Bengals +7.5 @ 1.92 - Staking £30.31 to win £26.49:nana:nana Worked out as follows: £6.19 chased £15.30 chased To win £5.00 Detroit Lions +13.5 @ 1.84 - Staking £13.60 to win £10.85:nana Worked out as follows: £5.85 chased To win £5.00 £108.07 in play:unsure
+£86.82:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana +£50.74 overall:)

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Thanks Danny, Hooloovoo Wasn't sure anyone was really paying attention but it's good to see they are. Things were looking decidely dicey after last week so yesterday was just 110% relief. Even with 15 years success to back it up I wouldn't have fancied staking £120.00 against the Titans....so phew!!! Anyway, can't take a single shred of the credit here (beyond perhaps helping to get the system out there). All that has to go to Eddie, his fine system and fine book. Cheers Eddie:ok

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Ah nuts, because I played them early this week I forgot to post today. I'm sure you went begrudge me my couple of losses today. Wouldn't be much of an aftertimer. Woohoo I'm just over £10.00 down for the week on picks I didn't post:lol Bloody Titans & bloody Lions!!!

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Right, as per the above, I did have two bets last week. Both of which lost. Had they won I would be in a difficult position to carry this thread on. As it is I would be missing the point of aftertiming to lie about putting a bet on when it lost.:lol So if I assume that both games were at odds of 1.9 last week which is an average of what you would expect on a point spread. One was Bears (against Titans)+2.5:( The other was Lions (still winless)+7.5:( It's also pretty easy to realise what my bets would have been as I've explained the system in full. So both were to win a clear £5.00 which we take into account commission means it was a £5.85 stake on each. -£11.70 for week 10:sad On to week 11:tongue2

Lions +14.5 @ 1.92 - staking £12.41 to win £10.85 after comm.:) Jags +2.5 @ 1.98 - staking £11.65 to win £10.85 after comm.:wall :hope
So last weeks games provided a 1-1 split and yet again the Titans have pushed me out beyond my comfort zone:@ -£0.80 for week 11:\ Banks stands at +£38.24 On to week 12...:hope

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz So todays games as follows: Lions +9.5 @ 1.80 - staking £6.57 to win £5.00 after comm. and..... Chasing: £5.85 on initial stake £11.65 for last week To win £5.00 after comm. Jets +5.5 (against Titans) @ 1.97 - staking £24.39 to win £22.50 after comm.:hope:hope

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz Well that was a waste of time:$ Had I not caught the game in-running I would have been betting on them around 1.9 so as far as the thread is concerned. That's what I did. £13.52 @ 1.90 to make £11.57 (chasing £6.57 and attempting to win £5.00) - lost......in a BIG way:$ In any case, before tonight bank stood at +£54.17 Following tonights one sided encounter....bank = +£40.65:)

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz I've really enjoyed this thread, thanks for bringing the underdog system to my attention, I'm going to hunt for the book. Looking at the Lions remaining fixtures I can't really see where they could pick up a win, maybe in the last week if New Orleans have a bad run and have nothing to play for. Hope I'm wrong though :ok

Well that was a waste of time:$ Had I not caught the game in-running I would have been betting on them around 1.9 so as far as the thread is concerned. That's what I did. £13.52 @ 1.90 to make £11.57 (chasing £6.57 and attempting to win £5.00) - lost......in a BIG way:$ In any case, before tonight bank stood at +£54.17 Following tonights one sided encounter....bank = +£40.65:)
Chasing... £6.57 £13.52 To win £5.00 after comm. Lions +10.5 @ 1.92 - staking £28.67:unsure:hope

Chasing... £6.57 £13.52 To win £5.00 after comm. Lions +10.5 @ 1.92 - staking £28.67:nana
Well the Lions go 0-13 but easily cover the spread. So the bet wins but Detroit remain winless and will be backed against the spread next week. If they get to 0-15 I may have to put a bit on the ML too for that last game:lol +£25.09 today +£65.74 overall:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana