Tennis system

Guest madmick

Guest madmick

Okay, I have been experimenting with a tennis system based on some of the principles of the (successful!) DIMB soccer system. It has taken a lot of work, but I think I am now at a stage where I have a working system. I will start to proof some results here in the hope that I haven't made a keks of my back-testing. I will be using Kelly type staking as the value identification seems good. Caution advised for the moment, but here goes: Melzer 1.1 units @ 3.2 Massu 8.7 units @ 1.83 Mantilla 7.3 units @ 3.4

Guest madmick

Re: Tennis system Some revised stakes on the above - I want to stake to two decimals ;) Melzer 0.22 units @ 3.2 Massu 1.74 units @ 1.83 Some for this evening & tomorrow: Lapenti 2.72 units @ 2.76 Saretta 8.58 units @ 3.3 Kafelnikov 6.97 units @ 1.18 Fish 5.40 units @ 2.55 Schuettler 2.99 units @ 1.68 Ginepri 7.3 units @ 2.1 Costa 2.51 units @ 2.6 Mirnyi 11.51 units @ 1.62 Lopez 6.67 units @ 3.15 Edit: Arse! Made a mess of this. Have now posted the correct ones

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.