Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August

2.50 Catterick Tugalu Ryan yard back in top form after couple of winners yesterday and this horse was beaten favourite last time out. Distance and going to suit and has the best form. Some unexposed types in this race could rate a danger but they will have to improve to beat him.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August Great Leighs 15.00 - POYLE DEE DEE to LAY Reasons: The horse has never first on this course and distance on this surface, two other horses are better in these skills. Another horse has increased its class after the race. (I apologize for not comment yesterday) :hope RP F/C price 9/4

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August 4.20 Catt Night Prospector - won on Gd/frm at Bath off 55 at the beginning of the month and so with Richard Evans claiming 5 lbs today is only 2 lbs above his latest winning mark. He handles a bit of cut too though and came 3rd in a blanket finish on Gd/Sft ground at Brighton LTO. He was beaten by 0.19 lengths with the two infront, stablemate Hart of Gold and Drumming Party, both rated 65. That must give him a chance today off his current mark. 9/1 EW Bet 365 BOG 0.5 pt EW

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August 17:00 Great leighs: Trip the light (5.4 betfair) - Has come 1st last two times out in a 12 and 14f trip respectivley. Looks like it will love the step up in trip judging by its current form. It has better outings than the favourite Benhego and even though its the obvious danger i can see trip the light overcoming him. Only thing i can see that would be worrying is the ground, which is Standard and this horse is more used to Gd/Sft. However i will still go with my instincs. Trip the light - 1 pt win.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August my best bet of the day would be to lay alexander hurricane 340 ayr. up in trip and weight and that combination in this field gives him a difficult task. could improve for the trip, but i dont think he will. several live dangers and 4-1 rp sp looks short.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August

Riggins (back) - 4:30 Great Leighs Hugely impressive debut in Class 5 company at Wolverhampton where he romped the field by 7 lengths. Stepped up in class today, but surface should be fine given previous win, and looks decent type. 1pt win
:welcome Wizzy, you've finally made it on here then ;)

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August 2.50 CATTERICK TAGULU First one for a while. Already been put up on the thread and i second everything that has been said. now ryan has hit a bit of form this one looks a stand out bet for me.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August 320 Catterick : McQueen This one has improved quite a bit over hurdles with his front running style, this track suits that kind of horse and could build up a decent lead here. Just three runs ago he was weighted the same as the fav Let It Be and now is recieving a few pounds so if he can translate any of that improvement to the flat then he really should beat that rival by a couple of lengths. The rest are fairly moderate and need to improve to win. EW bet to nothing at least by the look of it but will go for the win and try and get off the bottom before the end of the month!!

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August Ayr 4-10 VICIOUS WARRIOR. The last time this horse won was at ayr on the soft ground.I prefer it front runnin doesnt like other horses passing it and stays well under pressure and at 7-1 that is a massive price (lads),also has a very good draw and should go well :hope 1pt Win

2.50 Catterick Tugalu Ryan yard back in top form after couple of winners yesterday and this horse was beaten favourite last time out. Distance and going to suit and has the best form. Some unexposed types in this race could rate a danger but they will have to improve to beat him.
sorry mate... think i jinxed u....!!!!

Great Leighs 15.00 - POYLE DEE DEE to LAY Reasons: The horse has never first on this course and distance on this surface, two other horses are better in these skills. Another horse has increased its class after the race. (I apologize for not comment yesterday) :hope RP F/C price 9/4
Nice pick mate :clap:clap :welcome to PL btw

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ Wednesday 27th August 4.30 Great Leighs BIG NOISE This Big Noise is a horse I like a lot, and have done since she won a couple of races at the end of last season. I expect the step up in trip to be in her favour today and Im hoping for a good run. She was staying on well over 7 furlongs last time and this is a drop down in class. She has been running with a lot of credit in Class 2 company, and this is a drop down to Class 3. She is proven on te All weather surface and her runs behind Laa Rayb and Kalahari Gold are more than good enough to take this. A strong EW bet is advised. EW :ok

Something not right here? McQueen is 5.80 for a place, way out of line with the win market. Could be a NR or worse?
Well spotted Billy the odds did seem a bit strange, I did notice on Betfair that 5 minutes before the off the win odds did move out to 14's which would be more reflective of the place odds on offer. I thought the horse came to win the race but faded in the end and lost on merit. I backed the place odds at 4.9 and laid the win at evens during the race so I had a free bet out of it.

my best bet of the day would be to lay alexander hurricane 340 ayr. up in trip and weight and that combination in this field gives him a difficult task. could improve for the trip' date=' but i dont think he will. several live dangers and 4-1 rp sp looks short.[/quote'] Again nice pick :clap:clap

Riggins (back) - 4:30 Great Leighs Hugely impressive debut in Class 5 company at Wolverhampton where he romped the field by 7 lengths. Stepped up in class today, but surface should be fine given previous win, and looks decent type. 1pt win
:clap:clap:clap Good winner
I'm gutted. Put a 5er double on Let it Be (3.20 Catterick) and Riggins (4.30 Great Leighs). Took prices this morning. Got 5/2 on Let it Be and it's just hosed up' date=' but at SP 5/1. Unreal!! Never mind, fingers crossed for Riggins.[/quote'] Not gutted now are you even if you loss on price you have won on the bet :clap:clap:clap EDIT:: was the bet on line and who with as a lot of firms such as bet365 and PP offer BOG

:clap:clap:clap Good winner Not gutted now are you even if you loss on price you have won on the bet :clap:clap:clap
No, good point. I put a 5er on and will get 42 something back. Would have been 75 if i'd taken sp, but that's the chance you take taking early prices eh. Still chuffed with my win.