Introducing Meself.

Senshi

Well Pete (PLSamba) will be glad I finally posted after signing up to the site about two months ago I think and to be honest I forgot about posting for a while and then didn't know what to say and then because of my excellent Short Term memory I forgot me password. Anyway Like I say I found this site through Pete who I have known for about six years. I have been playing Poker for about three years. I rarely venture out of games around the $5 - $25 Games. Just because I like to play for leisure more than anything. I am currently on tilt or was according to SharkScope but I think I may have just ended that streak. :ok My biggest win today is 190 Euros on Pokerkings when I finished second. After me KK was beat by QQ Heads Up guy hits the flush on the river! Otherwise that would of been me biggest win. That has to have come during me red hot streak as by end of the week I had won over 500 Euros. I have played against some of the PL Players before but I am bad with names the only one I can remember at the minute is Strider. I play using the name Mullen84 on the sites I use Pokerstars and Pokerkings. Not alot else to say I don't think.

Re: Introducing Meself. Thats a bit cynical mate and somewhat unbelievable:eyes Now if you had proposed that samba had met someone on the tables and offered them money to say they were his friend i could accept it;)

Its hard to believe that you're not actually Samba multi-regging just to prove he has mates, but I believe you. I've met people who have said they're Morls mates so now I believe anything. ;)