US Open 25th August - 8th September

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: US Open 25th August - 7th September Rodina - Hsieh -2 1,80 (10/10) Su Wei played quals very well. 3 matches in straight sets. She plays agressive good from base line. In quals she confirmed that she is in good form. I also think that qualification games is advantage for Taipei girl. Arvidsson S. - Yan Z. -1 1,70 (9/10) What showed Yan in last 5 matches is tottaly :pukeI dont know why odds for Swede are around 1,7 - 1,8. She played very well in Bejing and is always dangerous even for top players. I think Yan is tottaly out of form and will have nothing to say. Dellacqua - Coin (+1,5 sets) -2 2,50 (4/10) I checked Coin's qual matches. I also bet on her during quals. She deafated all opponents in good style with enaugh % winning on first service to steal one set from Australian girl. Dellacqua isnt so perfect to win easy with any girl on WTA tour. Olaru - Gallovits -1 1,65 Both are Romanian girls. Olaru had to play in qualies she defeated Larcher Brito 15 year's Portugal teenager which player very well with Serena, Kuzniecova and defeated for example Agnieszka Radwanska. Ralona feels more better on hard than Edina. Also Gallovits havent played since Wimbledon yet after foot injury. Hope she couldnt find good form. And here i got problems. Tanasugarn - Doque -1 1,8 ???? Is that good pick???? Tamarine always played very well in Grand Slams. Good matches at Wimbledon, but she won just 1 match last time. Doque is Columbian return player, her service sux so much. Doque played 3x 3 sets in qual and lost in 3rd round. Also my pick from Men's games are: Safin, Gulbis, Djokovic its because their opponents have not any chance in my opinion to win three set's in match :) And also I am thinking about Darcis - Gremelmayr -2 1,75 7/10 Why? Mhm... I really dont know. Denis can play very good tennis with agressive hits and he also good run. Moreover Steve retired from ATP tour last week [ i dont know why] s1 can tell me?

Sorry for my english and please COMMENT my picks.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.