** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

European Grand Prix 24th August

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August Looking at the 1st free practice right now. Bets for qualification: Glock vs Trulli, I fancy Glock to win this H2H again, man put up a supreme performance in Budapest, I hope he can continue here. Kubica vs Hedfield, not much to say here, Hedfield impressed nobody, he is not even in top 10, while Kubica is recording top times again. So Kubica to win this H2H again. Webber-Coulthard. A bit high odds for Webber, but the man is clearly better than Coulthard. So Webber looks good to win the H2H here. Probably the best odds you can get is for Glock to win H2H vs Trulli and they are definitely worth it IMO! ;)

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August Qualifying: LAY HAMILTON @ 2.62 Betfair. This looks a good price to lay especially as you can back it at 2.75 @ Will Hill. Hamilton has been driving really well lately but the Ferraris look good here and if it's pretty hot it should bebetter for them getting heat into the tyres. Especially Kimi looks pretty sharp here and a big danger in qualifying and especially the race. New track, could be a strange weekend, and I'm willing to lay this price for qualifying.

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August Qualifying: KUBICA E/W (1/5, 1,2,3) @ 28.00 Skybet. Just over an hour to go. Kubica has just gone fastest in final practice and looks decent this weekend. He's good on this sort of track (ala Canada) and has a good chance of nicking a place I feel. Already said I think a few strange things could happen this weekend and this price is just too big. Alonso is shorter and I just don't agree with that. Most firms around 11.00-15.00 for Kubica and that looks fair.

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August LAY MASSA @ 2.36 Betfair. This looks a little short on Massa. This could be a really tough race and expect some safety car periods, and you'll need that bit of luck on the strategy. Massa put in a cracking lap in Q3 but that did pretty much come from nowhere, so he could be a little lighter than the other guys. Also don't lie the side of the grid he's on, the guys in even positions look to have a bit of an advantage off the start and he'll definately be under threat from Hamilton and possibly Raikkonen. RAIKKONEN @ 8.2 Betfair. Also having a little punt on Kimi who looks a very big price here with most bookies going 5.00. Kimi has a lot of problems in qualifying being unable to get temperature into the tyres and brakes and that was evident again today locking up a couple of times on his quick lap. But he usually comes strong in the race shown by the number of fastest laps that he gets. I don't think he was shooting for pole today and should have a lap or 2 more fuel than Massa. Decent advantage at the start being on the racing line and should be able to get past Kubica and push Hamilton and Massa. It's a long race and a lot of things could happen, and I like this price. BOURDAIS to finish in the points @ 3.00 Will Hill. I said to myself after qualifying 'I'll back Bourdais if I can get 3.00' and that's exactly what I'm getting. Toro Rosso looks hooked up this weekend and Bourdais starts 10th. He looked to go heavy in Q3 as he knew he couldn't make a big impact and should scome on strong in the race. This track is very like a lot of American tracks where he dominated and that looks to be a good reason why he's going well this weekend. A lot of experience in safety car situations which are likely in the race and I expect he'll be at the business end at the end of the race.

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August Trulli to beat Rosberg in H2H, Trulli shouldn't have much problems, because he is starting before Rosberg and he is the better driver. Button to beat Barichello, he starts 3 places before. A bit risky, but still I believe Button can win this H2H, he has showed much more potential than Barichello this weekend. Hedfield to beat Alonso. Many times Hedfield has overtaken Alonso in race this season, now he starts 4 places before Alonso. Of course there are some low class drivers between them, but I believe Hedfield can climb some places on his own too...

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August There's some arb opportunities out there or value bets depending on how you see it. Betfair has both Massa and Hamilton @ 1.33 (obviously overvaluing the guy in 2nd place). But Bet365 and Stan James have Massa @ 2.25 and Hamilton @ 2.5. Because I know this will be Massa's day ;), I have punted on him @ 2.25. But anyway, if you're into arbing, there is some easy money there because you can easily lay at 1.3ish at Betfair with the liquidity.

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August Even more arb opportunities on Betfair alone. for instance, Massa's chances of doing a quali/race double are the same as winning the race anyway (given he is starting from pole). And yet he is around 2 for the double and 1.33 for the win, lol! I never have funds in my account to try for arbs but seeing what I am this weekend, I am extremely tempted next time round to top up my account and go for it!

Re: European Grand Prix 24th August

I'd love to disagree strongly but this is just shite:lol:lol
Gotta agree, boring as hell, but I went 3-0 and won even 2 live bets. But why would you want surprises again. To loose money? No way. Let it be boring, I just don't care. IF ONLY I WOULD WIN! ;):clap:cheers:beer