Gerry's Glory Hunt

gerryjo1984

Hello, Thought I would start my time on Punters Lounge with a bit of a glory hunt. I have used many staking plans over the years (and they all same to have been experimented with on the forums, albeit under different names than what I had heard before) and will no doubt use many more but I am between plans at the minute so thought I would just start with £20 and see how I go. Bets will start at £2 (10% of bank) and I will re-evaluate every Monday morning. Should I be up to £30, £40 etc then I will be up a level and betting at £3, £4 etc (Stakes may be increased but never ever reduced). At the minute it is more or less an experiment but rather than just do a Paper Trail I thought I would play for minimum stakes. Bets will be on all sports and mostly placed on Betfair but as my phone is out of action today bets will be placed at bookies. Anyway if you have any questions or anything give me a shout. Gerry

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.