TRNNRASS

Guest Kimkarim

Guest Kimkarim

Proudly presenting "The Ridiculously Named Not Really A System System"!! :p After some serious soul-searching, I've come to the conclusion, that whenever I stray away from making FORM the key to finding value bets, everything turns pearshaped for me. Well, no more. Team news, motivation, off-pitch events etc. will be (almost) ignored. From now on FORM is my religion ;) So, why post it here? Well, to test my skills and - of course - the glory :smokin All bets are one point each. All odds from Scandic. Wrexham v Sheffield Wednesday [email protected] Wrexham seem to have overcome their November blues and and have three straight wins under their belts. Admittedly, opposition hasn't been world class, but you'd be hardpressed to find a punter who'd call Wednesday world class. Winless-in-twelve (need I say more?) Wednesday have their work cut out for them. Yes, they probably have more potential than the league table suggests, but I don't care. Not at the price offered. Carlisle Utd v Boston Utd [email protected] Excellent value offered here. Rockbottom Carlisle have more than doubled their points in the last three games, taking seven points out of nine. High morale in the home camp (who cares?). Boston on a five-game winless streak, 'till they ran out 1:0 winners away at equally out-of-form Scunthorpe, who've suffered three straight defeats. Nice win nonetheless. However, I believe that chances of a homewin are closer to the 45-50% mark, than the 40% estimated by Scandic. PS! I do check team news for good measure, but unless they show anything alarming, it won't stop me from putting my money where my mouth is.

Guest bcrazy

Re: TRNNRASS Hi, for simply posting tips with analysis while not following a system as such it would be much better received and get more discussion by posting in the relevant division threads in the Britain forum. You could keep a running total of your bank for each week in those threads and with analysis as you have shown you would be able to contribute a lot more to the discussion in there- this forum is more for set systems and is generally almost computer generated bets which follow a set strategy.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.