aruba main event

callmeblondi

Re: aruba main event Although dont think there is anything can be done. Note: This is a must play event, if you win your entry through a feeder you cannot withdraw to get tournament dollars. Multiple wins will be awarded in Tournament Dollars.

Re: aruba main event Yes, be careful, however, in this case ultimate bet will register you for the tourney, after the transfer is approved, and the money changed hands. You can also check my selling history on there. I 've always had great feedback from my dealings on E-BAY.

Re: aruba main event I think one of the 2+2 mods got scammed recently for $30,000 :loon (by someone he thought he knew and trusted!) - cannot find the thread - heard about it on their podcast - but a cautionary tale for us all!!

Re: aruba main event Gaf (Welcome back BTW) the irony of your post is it was one of the Mods who built up the trust of the community for yrs then scammed a fellow player in a $30k transfer. So beware of these pesky mods i say ;) :lol