Leopardstown 17/8/08

SportHorse Racing
EventLeopardstown 14:45
SelectionGeorgebernardshaw
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2008
Bookmaker/PriceVC Bet @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningAiden O'Brien runs Georgebernardshaw in this race and he looks to be the one to beat. Didn't have the best of runs when he came over to Ascot in June but he wasn't expected too. Ran a better race last time out and good enough to get back to winng ways today.

Re: Leopardstown 17/8/08

SportHorse Racing
EventLeopardstown 15:45
SelectionCuis Ghaire
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2008
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 2.50 (Back)
ReasoningCuis Ghaire will take all the beating today, 4 runs, 3 wins and a second. Beaten last time out by Rip Van Winkle but he looks a very classy horse as does Cuis Ghaire. Came over to Ascot in June and looked very impressive. Should bounce back to winning ways at Leopardstown today.

Re: Leopardstown 17/8/08

SportHorse Racing
EventLeopardstown 17:15
SelectionKing Of Rome
Strength10/10
Date17/08/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.37 (Back)
ReasoningKing Of Rome looks to be the pick of the Leopardstown card for me, Won last time out over this course and Distance so that will be no problem. Has some good form behind decent horses. O'Brien runs 3 out of the 5 runners in this race. King Of Rome is favourite and rightly so, Wouldn't be the first time that the O'Brien favourite gets turned over by one of his stable mates though.

Re: Leopardstown 17/8/08 Really looking forward to see how well Zula chief goes today, On jockey bookings this is 2nd string but I know they felt he was a monster before the season started and disapointed on his debut but how impressive was he lto this horse could be anything still.

Re: Leopardstown 17/8/08 Looking forward to watching this afternoon with 5 Group races, but I think there might be surprise results with the going 'Soft to Heavy'.......... With the meeting in doubt and the change of going I've not really looked at the races properly, so it's one to watch rather than get involved in........tho' Jumbajubika looks interesting