PokerStars Tuesday Night Game - BPP Focus Game Tues 19th - BEACH VOLLEYBALL

teaulc

THE TUESDAY NIGHT GAME IS BACK! Sign up for Tues 19 Aug By Anthony Holden Pulchritudinous, poker-savvy Victoria Coren will turn thirty-something (we’re too polite to ask) on Tuesday 19 August. So we have decided to celebrate her birthday in the name of our monthly tournament. As you can see from the panel at the top of our home page, ****** is the (case-sensitive) password for the first in a new series of Biggerdeal.com’s Tuesday Night Games on PokerStars.com, starting at 8pm (UK time) that evening. After an unavoidable four-month gap, for which we apologise, our monthly freeze-out is back - and we will be boosting the prize-pool by $1,000 each month. Vicky C is being a bit coy about whether she herself will be able to play this month; Tuesday is the night of her own home game (as it was of mine for 30-some years), and it’s also her birthday…. so, hey, anything could happen. With or without her, however, we will be hoping that the hundreds of you who have regularly joined us in the past will be returning to the fray. I’m delighted to see that the legendary Dr Pauly of New York has already signed up! I will embarrass myself, as usual, by playing under my own name, as will other bloggers from this site. And the entry fee is no more than the equivalent of a fiver! So hurry, hurry while seats last. The entry fee for the tourney is $10. It’s a No-Limit Hold’em freezeout; the blinds start at $10-20 and increase at a stately pace, with occasional five-minute breaks, and we generally reach the final table (all of whom will receive signed copies of Bigger Deal) around midnight, wrapping it up by 1 a.m. or so (GMT). Ten percent of starters get into the money, and there is a really good atmosphere throughout. Much friendlier than most such tournaments, with a good deal of merriment in the chat boxes, usually at my expense. There is also a $50 bounty for the lucky (by definition) players who knock out me and Al ‘The Croney’ Alvarez.

Re: the Tuesday Night Game is back on Pokerstars

Thanks. This looks a possible focus game for Tuesday' date=' as long as the password is freely available. I'll have a good look at it later today. :ok[/quote'] well it isnt hard to find ,just need to go to a certain person`s website that is highlighted :ok

Re: the Tuesday Night Game is back on Pokerstars

well it isnt hard to find ' date='just need to go to a certain person`s website that is highlighted :ok[/quote'] I couldn't even find the tourney, let alone the password. :lol Got it now - full details coming.....

Re: PokerStars Tuesday Night Game - BPP Focus Game Tues 19th - BEACH VOLLEYBALL In honour of the word "Pulchritudinous" we will have this as our Beach Volleyball game. ;) It might end up being a late finish, but I can already see some of you registered, with interest shown by others, so in view of the added value of $1000 plus bounties it seems a good choice for focus game. :ok The tournament is under the Private tourney tab at 15.00 EST 'The Tuesday Night Game', ref 98764430. Buy in is $10+1. I don't want to put up a direct link for the password, but it is easy to find if you look at the tourney lobby. If anyone (existing member) has any difficulty finding it, please PM me for the link. :ok It says maximum 28,500, so hopefully there'll be no trouble getting in, though you never know with PokerStars.

Re: PokerStars Tuesday Night Game - BPP Focus Game Tues 19th - BEACH VOLLEYBALL out in 19th to the chip leader who was SB to my BB and raised it every single time. I called once with 8s and caught him with A6o. Done it again with A8s and he had AKo, doh Hit my 8 on flop, but he completed flush on RIVER :( Good luck all PLers left