Longterm profit from backing 1+

Hooloovoo

I still believe that there is money to be made backing 1+...! Some say it's impossible, but then on the other hand, logic says it would then be impossible NOT to be making profit from backing 0-0...! And i haven't seen proof of that yet! :loon My attempts so far has been to take the start bank and shove it all in until the bank is doubled. You only know two things for sure about this kind of bet: * The 0-0 will come eventually * You never know which game it will be If we want to make £100, and assume average back odds of 1.08 (which seems to be the case for me), then to go all-in in every bet will take 9 bets to double the bank. The problem with this approach is that a 0-0 result at say bet 7, will wipe out the entire profit collected in the first 6 bets. Example: Start bank £100 ---> 9 all-in bets ---> £200 Profit: £100 in 9 bets Pros: Only 9 bets required to reach target Cons: A 0-0 is disastrous If instead i bet 10% of the bank in every bet it look like this: Example: Start bank £1000 ---> 12 10% bets ---> £1100 Profit: £100 in 12 bets Pros: A 0-0 doesn't matter as long as they don't come more often than every 12 bets Cons: Requires 12 bets to reach target I'm gonna give the latter strategy a shot. As long as the 0-0 doesn't show up more often then every 12 bets in average, i will be in profit! (assuming average odds of 1.08). I believe this is possible with careful selection. The great thing about this strategy is that a 0-0 is no disaster! EDIT: Above figures was just examples, my actual start bank will be £100

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.