I FOUND

Guest panosmgr

Re: I FOUND Sports Observer has been proofed by Football-Data since January and I can testisfy to the results since that time. They strike me as being a particularly respectable service. They adopt a %-bank staking plan, which means that in times of good performance you will do better than for level stakes, but in times of poor performance, it will take considerably longer to recover losses. Assuming the full record to be a fair reflection of actual betting history, you could have expected a starting bank of 100 to have increased by almost half, had you bet 1 point for every one of the 236 bets advised to date. A 20% yield is very very impressive and I would predict that over time this will fall somewhat. It is very rare for services to have better yields than this, particularly where the average odds advised are odd-on as in this case (1.74). But time will tell how good the service really is.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.