Easy money on correct scores

Guest raylin47

Guest raylin47

I am sure a lot of the heavy- weight punter use this strategy but I thought I would share it with members. Certain bookmakers give extremely good odds for correct score results 3-4 days before big games only to come in line with the rest of the bookmakers before the game starts. I will use this in conjunction with Betfair or Sporting Options give me a bet that will cost me only commission if the bet losses. Starting bank 1000 units Man Utd v Southampton 2-1 correct score taken with Betdirect odds 13.00 50 units taken 27/1/04 Possible profit 600 units (note all other bookmakers were offering 11.0 ) Layed 50 units with Betfair at 11.5 odds possible loss 525 units Outcome if Man Utd win 2-1 profit =75 units Any other score loss = commission on 50 units ie 2.5 units In reality this is a bet of 2.5 to win 75 odds of 36.5 this could be incorporated into Danny Cash system to save money betting on the 2-1 result All bets will be layed off the day of the game even if a loss occurs ie betfair odds do not go lower than intial bet

Guest spreaditabout

Easy money on correct scores Over to you raylin, I think we are all holding our breath and waiting for your examples to kick in..!!:thinker

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.