T FOG (Tennis System)

Guest cjamars

Guest cjamars

Tennis Fair Odds Generator :| :| :| “System Perfected. Send more moneyâ€. (Anonymous punter at telegraph office in Monte Carlo 1908) Had a short term 2.5 month fling in the absence of regular football with tennis last season with early gains (up over 250 units) squandered in post Wimbledon meltdown that eventually saw me lose nearly 400 units. Nearly all doubles and singles with some seriously bad stakeing (the 50/1 ew lsing finalist was nice mind). New year, new hope and all that so going to go back again with a fair odds generator that my soon to be brother in law has been crunching in downtime at the Soros foundation where he works (I’m sure George speculator that he is will appreciate the use of company time ). This is a paper system until further notice :lol . Weighted criteria include: Results of last Year 365 Days (all surfaces) :D Results of last Year 365 Days (current surface) :D Head to Head Matches :D ATP / WTA Ratings Difference :D Current Form (Last 10 Matches) :D Injuries / Retirements / Tiredness :D Markets I will be concentrating on the ladie’s WTA tour, which will mean Betfair for a number of tournaments and to a much lesser extent on the ATP tour but only for odds on shots. I expect a ratio of around 3:1 between bets on the ladies and bets on the men. Liquidity could be a problem for some of the ladies games in the smaller tournaments. Staking / Bank Learned a valuable practical lesson recently where a football system bank balance I had doubled over 2 months was wiped slightly below it’s original value when I upped my staking policy by 50% on the back of the first highly promising 80 bets :x . Have finished (but not realy digested I'm afraid :\ ) Joe's book over Christmas so its a New Disciplined Me ;) . Initial Staking will be 5% of bank For every 20% (if it happens) of Increase in Bank 5% Stake will be based on increased bank. Analysis There will be no analysis. Just the bets and the odds.

Guest cjamars

Re: T FOG (Tennis System) 180 Euros trading on Sugiyama at a great price of 2.2 on Betfair. Nearest price to that is 1.65. I’d make Sugiyama a slight favorite for this one so 2.2 is tasty. Bet 1 5 Units Sugiyama to beat Petrova (2.2 Betfair)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.