How many bets ????

Guest mat5tan

Guest mat5tan

Sorry if this has been asked before but how many bets do you have to have to determine if you have a winning system? Written a program to turn form into odds about 2 months ago and have had 180 bets with it to date on the english league and the spl and made a steady profit. Should I a) Put more money in the betting bank (i.e putting bigger bets on each match) b) Include other leagues so I am putting more bets on per week. c) leave it as it is.

How many bets ???? If you are satisfied with the returns you are getting do nothing. If you are very confident in the programme try either using a %age of bank staking and/or betting to win the same amount for each selection. Regarding other leagues, if you can back test your programme on them and all looks well,then go ahead. My own opinion is that each league is unique and some modifications may be needed to find acceptable returns. MOTTO; If it ain't broke don't fix it Good luck