Anyone playing next years league?

morlspin

Re: Anyone playing next years league? I'm quite happy to play again next season, after all (assuming I get my $1000 HU winnings), I have made about $1400 for playing what was initially a couple of freerolls. :loon And we can only hope that there are less sit-outs and a bit better organisation next time around :hope. Anyway CVG are gonna clean up this time :tongue2 :dude :cheers

Re: Anyone playing next years league?

If I'm understanding the format correctly, then the new games are the buy in games. For the champions league teams, this wont start until after the 10 rounds of the buy in leagues have finished - the final "Open Cup" date is 3rd December - so looks like you're waiting till around christmas to play again. Looks like it will be a lot tougher to qualify for the champions league again (and maintain your "premier status") - instead of 16 from 20 qualifying, it will be 20 from 50 (not that it impacts me - I've decided not to play this any more and have already withdrawn from my team) - of course I could have completely the wrong end of the stick on the format. nationalcup_uk_02.jpg

Re: Anyone playing next years league? Does any one know if those teams who were in top 16 of the last Uk league ( All of us who took part) are still in on this stuff and are we meant to do anything, - Now the money finally came in for the last lot I am willing to go for it again.

Re: Anyone playing next years league?

Does any one know if those teams who were in top 16 of the last Uk league ( All of us who took part) are still in on this stuff and are we meant to do anything' date=' - Now the money finally came in for the last lot I am willing to go for it again.[/quote'] If I'm understanding right, then you're in the next UK National Cup, which wont be before the 3rd December (date of the last preliminary round) Having said that - looking now - there's also a "UK National Cup" running (with $5000 prize money) - which supposedly starts tomorrow :loon - looks like a bit of an interim tourney set up so you dont have to wait till December - http://uk.esport-poker.com/s/team-liga/national-cup/dates This kind of confusion/lack of communication/disorganisation is why I'm not bothering with it any more......

Re: Anyone playing next years league? GaF, I was told that it was the decision of whoever takes over for the UK leagues whether or not the teams from the last season could stay together and be in the new league. I was also told by an eSport employee that I was going to be in charge of the UK leagues - the boss was going to phone me 3 weeks ago but hasn't and has stopped replying to emails:lol:lol:lol. Just another day in the life.....