Anyone playing next years league?

morlspin

Re: Anyone playing next years league? I logged in again yesterday to see if our PPs from the Champs League had been credited (no $ for us) and no sign of them. I''ve no idea when the next one starts, and not sure if we would have to pay to play. I don't think it was very much if we do have to pay - maybe $50 a team?? As ColU says, I'd want to see the existing payouts sorted before we considered playing again, but subject to that (and cost) I'd give it a go.

Re: Anyone playing next years league?

I guess I was pretty lucky to be in a team of decent people and good players.
it's all downhill now i've joined tho:lol:lol i have spent most of my day arguing (or sitting on hold:@) with orange and southern water ,so playing in this seems like it will be right up my street. can't wait:tongue2

Re: Anyone playing next years league?

I logged in again yesterday to see if our PPs from the Champs League had been credited (no $ for us) and no sign of them. I''ve no idea when the next one starts, and not sure if we would have to pay to play. I don't think it was very much if we do have to pay - maybe $50 a team?? As ColU says, I'd want to see the existing payouts sorted before we considered playing again, but subject to that (and cost) I'd give it a go.
I, along with a few other PLers, am still awaiting payment for the HU league. If they stick to what they say on their site then there shouldn't be any fee for playing: Teamplay league Do you want to know how to make it to the 1st eSport-Poker League? Are you in danger of being demoted and don’t know what to do next? Here’s where you can find out more about the structure of the eSport-Poker League.
Liga_System_eng_neu_97e6852358.jpg
The teams in positions 17-20 of the 1st eSport Poker League will be demoted after one season. Correspondingly, the top four teams of the qualifying league will be raised to the “top of the totem pole”, i.e. to the 1st league. In order to play in the open qualifying league, you first need to open a user account on our website. You can sign up for that account here, free of charge. You can then sign up for the eSport Poker League on your user profile page. The entry fee for the eSport Poker League is $50 per team per season. For a 20-member team, this amounts to $2.50 per player. These are very low stakes indeed, when considering the excitement and substantial financial rewards to be won in the eSport-Poker League. Headsup league Do you want to learn about the structure of the eSport-Poker HeadsUp league? Are you interested in finding out how you can get to play in the 1st eSport-Poker HeadsUp league? After one season, the players in positions 16 to 20 must leave the 1st eSport-Poker HeadsUp league. In return, the most successful players in the HeadsUp open league can now play in the closed HeadsUp league. Participation in the HeadsUp open league is simple: open a free user account on our website and then sign up for the HeadsUp league. The participation fee per player and season is $10. This is a measly sum to pay for a 1-against-1 contest offering game thrills and the opportunity to win $40,000 in the eSport-Poker HeadsUp league.

Re: Anyone playing next years league? Married couple, late 20s, into S&M, swinging, dogging, roleplay, bondage, we'll try ANYTHING once. Seeking similar minded couple, MF, MM or FF, for experimentation, mild torture, suffocation etc etc... Oh sh!t, wrong website, erm, I'm up for grabs if any teams need a fresh new poker face ;)