Lay 2 Place

This system is laying two hosres to place with the following guidelines which i recommend following as strictly or as loosely as you feel. 1-Only lay @ RUK and live on tv meetings as denoted by the racing post web site 2-The two horses must be the only two hosres in there respective race between 1.25 and 1.75 to lay once the market is settled and (or) you can safely predict this. 3-When there are 3 place dividends available ther must be 8 or more horses in the race. ie if there are scratchings and only seven horses with 3 place dividends don't bet. 4-When there are 2 place dividends ther must be four or more runners. 5-When there are 4 place dividends there must be 12 or more runners. I'm sure the low price liabilities won't hurt our bank or our b's. I'll try and post as often as possible much easier on the weekend though as more time to play ps you may have to adjust race time to suit your time zone. Stating bank 100 points Stake 1 lay point per race (1/2 point per horse) Results will have 5% betfair comission taken out

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.