$10,000 freeroll @ BetUS poker

PGremlin

http://www.betus.com/poker/freerolls.aspx 10K FREEROLL! We are going CRAZY!!! Come grab your share this Sunday 10th of August at 4:30pm EST time.You can win REAL CASH and registration is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Registration opens Saturday 9th of August at 4:30pm EST time.Check out the freeroll tab, tournament section and join the BetUS 10K FREEROLL. It seems that although it is free to join there is a Rebuy and Add on $2 each. I guess it's still ok, does provide some value if you have nothing else tomorrow.

Re: $10,000 freeroll @ BetUS poker Freeroll Funds Monies won in a freeroll event is placed directly into your real money account balance. Player's are asked to earn a minimum of 300 FPP (Frequent Player's Points) from real money ring games or tournament play prior to or after their freeroll win before a cash payout can be made. For full terms and conditions please contact customer support.

Re: $10,000 freeroll @ BetUS poker I thought I'd try to register. Never played a hand here. No problem. I could register. Won't deposit anything here though, so small chance for me to get in the money. But if I do get in the money I'll have to earn 300 FPP with the won cash :( But it's still free so I'll give it a shot.