Overpriced (?) big favourites

Guest Runar K

Guest Runar K

Hello all Lately I've been "fooling around" with a strategy where I'm placing bets on big favourites which I think are overpriced. Now I've decided to go public with this. What I'm doing is placing them in an "accumulator" over several days, sometimes weeks. The object is to double the initial stake (or approximately double it - I will start over when I feel I've made "enough" on a combo). Usually I will bet on 3-5 games before starting over. I will sometimes run more than one accumulator at once. The object of not combining teams at the same bookie is to take advantage of the best prices possible. I will only choose odds from bookies/exchanges that I have an account with, so every selection I post here will be a real bet for me. I currently have 11 betting accounts, including Betfair, which is the only exchange I have an account with. I'm starting today with two selections. Starting bank 1000 pts. Starting stake every time (until I decide to alter it) will be 40 pts. Two accumulators started today: Werder Bremen v Köln (1) 1.32 Unibet Porto v Boavista (1) 1.43746 Betfair (after I've deducted commission). Both placed as 40 pts "singles" as the first games in two accumulators.

Re: Overpriced (?) big favourites I too have been doing this for a couple of weeks now. Also have the same selections to start today as you plus Anderlecht v Charleroi 1.209 BF after comm deducted Real Madrid v Zaragoza 1.3515 BF after comm deducted I hope you don't mind me joining in. For comparison will use same staking as you.

Re: Overpriced (?) big favourites Good luck on this Runar, started the same kind of thing myself lately also after reading some quality information in the market of short priced heacy favourties ( see the other thread) Was just wondering what both you and osesame would conclude is value? To be honest i haven't really thought about that myself :o and am just going on heavy heavy favourties no matter what the price.

Re: Overpriced (?) big favourites update run 1 Anderlecht won, return 48.6 run 2 Real madrid lost, return -40 bank 968.6 run 1 Sporting Lisbon - Alverca FC BF 1.342 after comm deducted 48.6 staked run 3 Sporting Lisbon - Alverca FC BF 1.342 after comm deducted 40.0 staked Pompey,re value ...average bookie odds for this 1.24,best bookie odds 1.3 (Unibet) the BF price is 42.5 % better than average Whilst posting this BF odds gone out to 1.38 before deductions,I hope this is not a bad sign