Reverse Labouchére system

Guest Green Moose

Guest Green Moose

Reverse-Labouchére-system in sports betting At least I get the name of the system right this time :) I´m gonna modify a little this system, first lets put one number more (5) to the row of numbers (staking plan), so at start the line looks: 1 2 3 4 5, so starting bank is = 1+2+3+4+5 = 15 units. Price in singles must be at least 2.00 but rather not over 3.00. If I see price under 2.00 and I feel that there is really good value in that, only then I´m gonna consider a double. I´m going to focus on singles over 2.00 because when I rule out every price under 2.00 my list of candidates shorteness big time and so on I dont have to spend so much time analyzing/picking my bet. Tactic behind this strategy is simple; I hope I can quess least half of my bets right, that should do it. My one unit this time = 0.3 euro, so my starting bank is 4.50 euro. In order to stay with staking plan with hole units and to keeping things simple the "extra winnigs" are going to 2nd bank again. (example; first bet 1 + 5 = 6 units to the price 2.15, = 6 * 2.15 = 12.90 units, so in to the second bank is going to; 6 * 0.15 = 0.90 units, and the 6.00 units (net-win) is going to the line, 1 2 3 4 5 6, and so on mainbank = 1+2+3+4+5+6=21 units (15 units starting bank + 6 units net-win). And again if bet goes wrong, the numbers at the ends of the row are going to be cancelled, if first bet wrong, the line looks then like: 2 3 4, and the next bet 2 + 4 = 6 units, and so on... I dont have a clue when to stop in the case that I´m on the plus-side, better sooner than later I think, but the hole idea of this system insist to take it all the way to the top, and crushing the bank. :lol I consider this to be just a fun hobby with little cost at the moment, but I sure wouldnt be sad if this turns to be a work :D I´m gonna start this system in two weeks or so, so any kind of feedback and suggestions are welcome :)

I believe in you HEy Moose I started on this 7 days ago. And until now i has not gone broke.. (yet). My line efter Psv win looks like this. 4 7 11 15 I staked 1£ per "point". I have same problem as you. When to stop. My common sense says STOP NOW, and begin from the start again, couse so far, i only got 2 won in a row. But it should be a lot more fun if i could hit once or twice more! I Hope some of you out there have an idea for this. Some of my bets has only been in the @1.9XX area But thats okay for me. Btw. Isnt this almost as close to the double up system? Step 1. Stake 10 points. Step 2. Stake 20 points. Step 3. Stake 40 points. 25% to the bank (10) Step 4. Stake 30 points. 25% to the bank (15) Step 5. Stake 45 points. 25% to the bank (22.5) And so on.... Play for bookie money.. And only have the risk to loose 10 points. (with my 2 hits in a row for maximum this is not funny). :lol / cains

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.