** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August FOGNINI @ 1.72 Stan James. Fognini is one of my boys and I like him at this price. He prefers the clay but I think he can be decent on hard courts and this should be a good starter for him. Gremelmayr was playing quality tennis in April, reaching the semis of Estoril losing to Federer in 3 then semis of barcelona beating Tursunov, Blake and Almagro before losing to Nadal. After that he retired in the second round of a challenger in Zagreb and since has lost first round in 8 conscutive tournaments. Some of those were tough draws (Lopez, Djokovic) but some were poor losses and his confidence must be shot. Decent price here on the guy in much better form.

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August

Fognini playing like a complete tool. Was 4-0 down in the first set' date=' now broken to love first game of the second set:wall:wall[/quote'] Then straight away gets 0-40 on Grem's serve and doesn't break. Don't think this is going to be a fun week:lol:lol

Serra 1.66 @ Bodog Serra beat a semi- in form Becker last week before receiving a beatdown from Nadal. Golubev barely beat Lester Cook in qualifying' date= This should be an easy one for Serra.
Easy money, thanks friend :dude

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August Sela 1.7 @Bodog Sela won a challenger last week on hard courts and is playing very well recently. He beat Delic already this year and is in form to do so again. Delic has not had good results recently and Sela will be looking to make a run on the ATP stage.

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August ODESNIK @ 4.3 Betfair. This price just seems very big. Odesnik is very capable on US hardcourts, but hasn't been able to show it lately. Since the French he's been struggling with a back problem, and has had a series of retirements. However, yesterday he got a good win over Reynolds coming back from a break down in the final set. He's a very tricky lefty and to me he's the type that could really annoy Safin. Safin got a nice win over Isner in the first round however he's struggled since Wimbledon and looked por last week against Tursunov. In a small tournament where we've already seen a lot of crazy results, this price looks huge.

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August Spadea @2.55 Bodog One win over a bum isnt enough for Fish to be favored in this match. Spadea has been playing good tennis latel and beyond the start of the second set he pretty much dominated Grosjean almost coming back from 5-0 down in that set then taking it in the third. Spadea can push with the best of them and has a decent serve. I see him as a poor mans Robredo who thrashed Fish last week 2 and 2.

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August Still looking to hit some dogs today..... STOPPINI @ 4.7 Betfair. Another big dog that looks worth a go. Del Potro hasn't played since Kitzbuhel 3 weeks ago. He was in stunning form on he clay, taking consecutive titles. However, earlier in the year he was average at best with a 2-3 record and the wins were against Ventura and Levine. Stoppini has been playing on the hard courts the past few weeks, and doing OK. I saw him against Isner and thought he was decent, just couldn't get much going against the huge serve and his level dipped in the second set. He qualified here and got a decent win over Kunitsyn, and he has a decent chance here. YOUNG @ 2.78 Betfair. I like Young, I'm pretty sure I said on a forum at the start of 2008 that he'd break into the top 40 this year (don't laugh!!). His problem seems to be confidence, and that must be the reason behind some of the trashings he's taken. However, he got a nice win over Haas (not sure how seriously the German was taking it) and with the crowd behind him I think he can start to perform. Gicquel is average, he got an easy win over Fleishmann coming back from long term injury, and I just think he's opposable at this price. DELIC @ 3.09 Pinnacle. Not trusting Moya this week. One decent week in Cinci and a strange match against Malisse makes him very opposable. He's been very poor bar an odd good week this year and Delic has the weapons to take him out. Delic came through qualifying and got a win over Sela comfortably and is very capable on American hard courts. I also like dogs this week and this one is a good situation.

Still looking to hit some dogs today..... STOPPINI @ 4.7 Betfair. Another big dog that looks worth a go. Del Potro hasn't played since Kitzbuhel 3 weeks ago. He was in stunning form on he clay, taking consecutive titles. However, earlier in the year he was average at best with a 2-3 record and the wins were against Ventura and Levine. Stoppini has been playing on the hard courts the past few weeks, and doing OK. I saw him against Isner and thought he was decent, just couldn't get much going against the huge serve and his level dipped in the second set. He qualified here and got a decent win over Kunitsyn, and he has a decent chance here. YOUNG @ 2.78 Betfair. I like Young, I'm pretty sure I said on a forum at the start of 2008 that he'd break into the top 40 this year (don't laugh!!). His problem seems to be confidence, and that must be the reason behind some of the trashings he's taken. However, he got a nice win over Haas (not sure how seriously the German was taking it) and with the crowd behind him I think he can start to perform. Gicquel is average, he got an easy win over Fleishmann coming back from long term injury, and I just think he's opposable at this price. DELIC @ 3.09 Pinnacle. Not trusting Moya this week. One decent week in Cinci and a strange match against Malisse makes him very opposable. He's been very poor bar an odd good week this year and Delic has the weapons to take him out. Delic came through qualifying and got a win over Sela comfortably and is very capable on American hard courts. I also like dogs this week and this one is a good situation.
hi Mr.I i follow your posts and it seem u know your stuff, but when i tried to make some profit out of it fell (so... sorry, it was my fault;)) now for changing my luck i'm reply your post and :hope i like DELIC and YOUNG'S picks even that the last time i opposed MOYA he won. so gl and lets hit some dogs

Re: ATP Los Angeles 4th - 10th August Try to end the week with a winner.... DEL POTRO @ 2.92 Pinnacle. Del Potro is on a real roll and has carried over his form from the European clay to the American hard courts. He's going for his 3rd straight title and confidence must be at an all time high. I watched hm yesterday against Fish and he was awesome. Hi returning was top notch and I'm sure he'll be able to give Roddick problems on his serve. Roddick has showed improved form and cruised through so far, but here he's up against a much tougher opponent. Still not certain he's playing great, and this is a test of his confidence. This price looks reasonable, I wouldn't have it over 2.50.

Try to end the week with a winner.... DEL POTRO @ 2.92 Pinnacle. Del Potro is on a real roll and has carried over his form from the European clay to the American hard courts. He's going for his 3rd straight title and confidence must be at an all time high. I watched hm yesterday against Fish and he was awesome. Hi returning was top notch and I'm sure he'll be able to give Roddick problems on his serve. Roddick has showed improved form and cruised through so far, but here he's up against a much tougher opponent. Still not certain he's playing great, and this is a test of his confidence. This price looks reasonable, I wouldn't have it over 2.50.
I followed you there, cracking stuff. Del Potro is a great talent and not a mentalist which is good from a betting pov. 13 straight sets wins in a row since Wimbledon, one to watch at the US open i think.