Massey NH and Flat Selections Combined

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danno 1X2

Re: Wednesday

both fall and break legs
can be arranged Pompey if they do not give service today ;) Commiserations on Portsmouth last night M8 |I

Re: Wednesday Well you can take out VILLAIR for me Danno, as it lost :( But THOSEWERETHEDAYS won @ 4/1, so don't worry bout that one ;) Updated Bank 16.65pts I think at that total, backing all these selections on the exchanges,betfair or betdaq, if i had time, would have made a nice profit. Getting closer to evens though with the SP's though:)

Saturday SUPREME PRINCE 2.45 Chepstow ORACLE DES MOTTES 3.20 Chepstow DOWNTHEREFORDANCIN 12.40 Sandown THISTHATANDTOTHER 1.45 Sandown MOSCOW FLYER 2.20 Sandown Big day for the system, 5 selections, if it all goes tits up then the near on breaking evens figure could go right down to near half the bank left again :o :o :o

Guest Oddsfellow

Re: Saturday Of course what you say is right, but you have to have trust and confidence in the system. Fear of failure is only natural but the way to look at it is if the system is good then this is an opportunity to see how much profit can be made today. For instance if Downforthedancin comes in how much will the system be up?

Re: Saturday Well, what can i say about today, so so close to a clean sweep:eek SUPREME PRINCE 2.45 Chepstow WON @10/11 ORACLE DES MOTTES 3.20 Chepstow WON @ 5/4 DOWNTHEREFORDANCIN 12.40 Sandown 2nd :( THISTHATANDTOTHER 1.45 Sandown WON @4/7 MOSCOW FLYER 2.20 Sandown WON @6/4 Updated bank 22.13pts Profit 2.13 pts I've started to now make decent money from this, got all those at better prices when i backed them myself :D